ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved June 6th - PEO Solihull

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

honerboy
Newly Registered

ILR approved June 6th - PEO Solihull

Post by honerboy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Dear All. First of all thanks to all for the last minute clarification of my queries. Just got my ILR approved from Tier 2 general

PEO: Solihull
Appointment time :9.50am
Date: 06/06/2015
Category: Tier 2 General
Dependents : 2

Reach at around 9.20am and was asked to come back at 9.40am. Reached again at 9.40 and had the security done. Given a token no. Called at 9.45am which is 5 mins earlier. Submitted application and passports and all documents including photocopies. If you miss any photocopies also it's fine cause the staff out there are quiet helpful and will photocopy for you. Finished submitting everything at 9.55am and was asked to wait outside for biometrics. Called for biometrics around 10.05. Biometric finished by 10.20am and asked us to wait on the waiting area for a few minutes till the biometrics are verified. At 10.25am a nice lady came and said that we can go and roam about outside. They had taken my phone no and incase the case worker needs any documents or information will give me a call. I asked how much time roughly and she said couple of hours. She then advised us where we can roam outside. Came out of the PEO at 10.30am and went to have breakfast just in front of the office across the street. And then the waiting period. I can tell you it's the most stressful time I have spent. It was more stressful then before my MBBS exams. Around 11.30 I came back to my car and sat inside waiting. Got a phone call exactly at 12pm. I prayed to God before I took the call. It was from the caseworker who said that your application is ready to collect when ever you can. I came immediately and was asked to wait in the waiting area till I am called. Still stressed a little bit. Called us at 12.10 and said that your and your family ILR has been approved and returned all our passports and original documents. Asked us to sign a form each just to make sure all details are correct. Then the lady said that the biometrics will reach by post in 7-10 days and gave us the approval letter.
Overall it was a very pleasant experience in PEO Solihull. The staff out there are great and helpful.

Phew all done and we have been approved for ILR. Happy times.

Thanks all again. I have got lot of help from this forum by reading the posts and also from advise from seniors specially Manci.

I will sent the list of documents I have included in my next post tonight. Still haven't reached home.

honerboy
Newly Registered

Re: ILR approved June 6th - PEO Solihull

Post by honerboy » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi all, got the BRP today morning

Thanks all

yash84
Newly Registered

Re: ILR approved June 6th - PEO Solihull

Post by yash84 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Thanks for sharing