ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nikitasha8

NARIC Letter

Post by nikitasha8 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:53 am

Hi

I need to send my degree certificate and letter from the college (India) confirming my degree was taught in english. I already have a letter from my college dated 2005 (was used for my student visa) confirming degree was taught in english. Can i use/send the same letter to get my NARIC letter?

Many Thanks in advance

atrang

Re: NARIC Letter

Post by atrang » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:32 pm

Yes, you can send the same letter along with the degree certificate and you will also need to send all the marksheets or the transcripts from the college.

If your college is recognized on the PBS calculator, you do not need to apply and spend for the NARIC letter.

yash84
Newly Registered

Re: NARIC Letter

Post by yash84 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:25 pm

well some case workers are keen in checking UK Naaric letter, I know some of them say it is not required but to be at safer side better to take letter