ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitors visa for my parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aakk
Newly Registered

Visitors visa for my parents

Post by aakk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:57 am

hi
I am inviting my parents to visit me in London do they need to make separate application each or one application is enough?
Please reply.Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visitors visa for my parents

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:07 am

Each person applying for a visit visa needs to complete their own form and submit supporting documents and meet the standard requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aakk
Newly Registered

Post by aakk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:18 am

CR001 wrote:Each person applying for a visit visa needs to complete their own form and submit supporting documents and meet the standard requirements.
Thanks CROO1 for ur quick reply appreciate.one more query please

My mother doesn't have any property in her name no income as she's housife wife,father does have property and rental income so wondering as to how to substantiate her application.

Thank you.

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by hassanh » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi Aakk,

It should be declared in her application that she is a house wife and supported by his husband financially and his husband will bear all the cost (travel and accommodation) for this visit.

The application will be supported by a supporting letter from your father mentioning the above.

Thanks,
Hassan