ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I switch from Tier2(G) dependent to Tier2(G) Main applic

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kpatel
BANNED

Can I switch from Tier2(G) dependent to Tier2(G) Main applic

Post by kpatel » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Can I switch from Tier2(G) dependent to Tier2(G) Main applicant.??
If yes can I apply within UK or I have to apply from outside UK.

Kpatel

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: Can I switch from Tier2(G) dependent to Tier2(G) Main ap

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Yes, you can. You cannot apply from within UK and need to apply for entry clearance from your home country. Also, your prospective sponsor should be a genuine one, should offer you appropriate salary as per SOC, should have conducted RLMT and assign you a restricted CoS before you can apply.

kpatel
BANNED

Re: Can I switch from Tier2(G) dependent to Tier2(G) Main ap

Post by kpatel » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:19 pm

moonlight55 wrote:Yes, you can. You cannot apply from within UK and need to apply for entry clearance from your home country. Also, your prospective sponsor should be a genuine one, should offer you appropriate salary as per SOC, should have conducted RLMT and assign you a restricted CoS before you can apply.
Thanks a lot moonlight55

Hi my sponsor is genuine, It is NHS Trust but the problem is I am working for them at the moment. So I am not sure how they are going to sponsor me. Currently they have also two vacancy on same SOC and level and they advertise the vacancy in NHS routinely.

This is my first job since my registration with HCPC body, and i am with this position from last 4 months and will continue with same level and salary.

What do you think about salary? Do I have to count my self as a new entrant or experienced SOC level.

Cheers
Kpatel