ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal time line

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mee
Newly Registered

appeal time line

Post by Mee » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:23 pm

hi,
i have three months left for ten yr completion on sep 18th 2015.i applied for flr fp on feb 2 and got rejected on 19th of march with right of appeal. i appealed on time for ftt and waiting for the decision. in case my ftt is dismissed, can i apply for utt and what is the procedure ....how to prolong the three months for y case. i got a letter from ftt for further evidence till 19th of june..advice me on my case how to prolong

Mee
Newly Registered

Re: appeal time line

Post by Mee » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Admins or senior members reply me

Mee
Newly Registered

Post by Mee » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Reply or advice admins or any other members... Nearly 40 views no reply yet

Mee
Newly Registered

Post by Mee » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:07 pm

I thought u people will help me..... Noone has answered my queries..... Plz reply zee ali

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:12 pm

It has been less than 3 hours since you first posted. Please be a bit patient, forum members offer advice for free and it is a weekend and we also have families and other responsibilities.

Your query is not an easy/standard one and not everyone can help you. Someone who can help you will probably answer or respond when they have looked into what you ask.

If you need urgent advise, there are many OISC immigration advisers who you could contact at a fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Mee wrote:hi,
i have three months left for ten yr completion on sep 18th 2015.i applied for flr fp on feb 2 and got rejected on 19th of march with right of appeal. i appealed on time for ftt and waiting for the decision. in case my ftt is dismissed, can i apply for utt and what is the procedure ....how to prolong the three months for y case. i got a letter from ftt for further evidence till 19th of june..advice me on my case how to prolong
I don't think there is anyway to prolong anything and even though there is it will need real convincing, you have to send them your evidence, as you have not yet completed 10 years you can't argue on that, so except you can argue on the bases that you were refused and win, then ready for ftt to stand by HO decision.

Then you can apply for permission to UT, all these can still stretch you to September, if you complete 10 years then you will be looking into applying for your ILR. You can go for same day check for these two people on the forum and follow their story Gbe and Zaidii, but when is your appeal date.

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:15 am

It seems still the FTT has not given you date for appeal to be heard in the court in front of the judge?

is it true ??

in that case i think that the date you will receive will be after or within september ....

so just relax...

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:20 pm

From my experience you are in a very good situation and I think you can easily complete your ten year before you it goes to Upper Tribunal.Good luck