ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zoopla
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zoopla » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:13 pm

Salaam all

Just some advice for those planning to make an application. Don't leave your TB screening last minute as they can ask you to do further test (sputum samples) if they see any scars and then take around 2 months to give you the all clear ( due to the length of time needed to grow the sample). So I would say do the test at least 2 months before you intend to apply but don't do it too early as it's only valid for 6 months.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:20 pm

tiger90210 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:Just to let u know it's not 28 days of application its 28 days of biometric... When I was refused the Eco stated that they needed a document no more than 28 days old and they said from day of documents submission
Can u explain further
All legal documents... E.g bank statements.. Payslips..accommodation report..declaration...employment letter should be dated no older than 28 days...

A lot of people are saying its the 28 days before submitting online and paying... But it's biometric date..as I was refused in April cause of one bank statement not reflecting my 6th payslip and it was older than 28 days the eco clearly wrote I can see you submitted your application at the embassy on 4th Feb therefore 28 days before that... Were as I applied online on 16th January
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

zoopla
Newly Registered

Post by zoopla » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 pm

tiger90210 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:Just to let u know it's not 28 days of application its 28 days of biometric... When I was refused the Eco stated that they needed a document no more than 28 days old and they said from day of documents submission
Can u explain further
I do believe this is correct. What they are saying is that the financial documents such as wage slips and bank statements need to be no older than 28 days from the day you went to submit your application. As you stated that your slip was after online date it inshallah shouldn't be an issue. This makes sense as you can book your biometric weeks after online submission.

Regarding your question on bank statements being 6 days short. I do believe this will also be fine inshallah. I asked the same question on another fourm and the mod who has some good experience said it will be fine as long as it shows all 6 months wage deposits. I submitted recently (still waiting) and didn't provide the full month too I think I was a few days short.

Last question regarding nikkah being simple I don't understand. You need certificates and some evidence of your wedding (pictures, invitations and receipts are normally given by most people.)

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:28 pm

zoopla wrote:
tiger90210 wrote:
Can u explain further
I do believe this is correct. What they are saying is that the financial documents such as wage slips and bank statements need to be no older than 28 days from the day you went to submit your application. As you stated that your slip was after online date it inshallah shouldn't be an issue. This makes sense as you can book your biometric weeks after online submission.

Regarding your question on bank statements being 6 days short. I do believe this will also be fine inshallah. I asked the same question on another fourm and the mod who has some good experience said it will be fine as long as it shows all 6 months wage deposits. I submitted recently (still waiting) and didn't provide the full month too I think I was a few days short.

Last question regarding nikkah being simple I don't understand. You need certificates and some evidence of your wedding (pictures, invitations and receipts are normally given by most people.)

@zoopla

It is fine if your 6 payslips reflect on your 6 bank statements...

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:38 pm

zoopla wrote:
tiger90210 wrote:
Can u explain further

Nikkah was only a few of us 1o family members not typical Pak wedding

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:51 pm

Just wanted to say whatever I stated was following appendix FM SE gov.uk

(l) Where this Appendix requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence, or the most recently dated part of it, must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application.

Application date is always online so that's where the fact came from
Not conflicting with anyone but experience out ways everything so you guys could be right
Plus with case I have taken part with also
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:11 pm

sajjaduk wrote:Just wanted to say whatever I stated was following appendix FM SE gov.uk

(l) Where this Appendix requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence, or the most recently dated part of it, must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application.

Not conflicting with anyone but experience out ways everything so you guys could be right
So what u saying Saj online or bio date

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:15 pm

tiger90210 wrote:
sajjaduk wrote:Just wanted to say whatever I stated was following appendix FM SE gov.uk

So what u saying Saj online or bio date
By reading through guidelines it's online but I don't see any harm going up until bio date
At the end it's down to the eco and their discretion. If they followed their own guidelines there wouldn't be so many cases that end up going to appeal and getting overturned with same evidence available at the time I also suggest join expatforums.com or Google it and you will see that nearly everyone agrees with the 28 day from online
Last edited by sajjaduk on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:16 pm

But application is actually an application once biometrics and documents have been submitted

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

zoopla
Newly Registered

Post by zoopla » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:18 pm

tiger90210 wrote:
Can u explain further

Regardless I hope you still submitted some pictures of the day and time spent after. Even if it was small you were probably both dressed up etc. Either way you have submitted now and it is too late do dua that it is ok.

here is something I took from another thread with some good advise
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 06101.html

Wedding Photos: These are a must. They must be printed photographs. CD and films are not accepted by the Embassy. The photos must show the couple in their wedding dress and both husband and wife must be in at least one photo sat together. Do not provide photos that have been altered using photographic software. This will almost certainly lead to a refusal.

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:18 pm

that evidence, or the most recently dated part of it, must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application.
Meaning ?

Umairbutt
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Umairbutt » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Dear sajjad bro, as everyone takking about 28 days rule i have question my last payslip was done on 20 march 2015, but they send the payslip on 1st april 2015 but the date on the pay slips say 20 march and we submit on 27 april. But i have all the payslips stamped on 1st april by hr and also the p60 which was issued with my last pay slip . Would it reflect my our case . I m start to worrying about that

zoopla
Newly Registered

Post by zoopla » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:24 pm

After reading other places I agree with nearly everyone saying the same (that it is online date). It does confuse me regarding this case but it could just be an incorrect ECO. Probably best to make them 28 days within online and biometric so no one can refuse you for a stupid reason.

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:24 pm

Umairbutt wrote:Dear sajjad bro, as everyone takking about 28 days rule i have question my last payslip was done on 20 march 2015, but they send the payslip on 1st april 2015 but the date on the pay slips say 20 march and we submit on 27 april. But i have all the payslips stamped on 1st april by hr and also the p60 which was issued with my last pay slip . Would it reflect my our case . I m start to worrying about that
When did u apply online

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:25 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:But application is actually an application once biometrics and documents have been submitted
That's what everything thinks but ... check this link
Same confusion
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/britai ... -date.html

Umairbutt
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Umairbutt » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:26 pm

tiger90210 wrote:
Umairbutt wrote:Dear sajjad bro, as everyone takking about 28 days rule i have question my last payslip was done on 20 march 2015, but they send the payslip on 1st april 2015 but the date on the pay slips say 20 march and we submit on 27 april. But i have all the payslips stamped on 1st april by hr and also the p60 which was issued with my last pay slip . Would it reflect my our case . I m start to worrying about that
When did u apply online

Apply online 19 of april and submitted documents on 27 of april

zoopla
Newly Registered

Post by zoopla » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Regarding inconsistencies in various applications there was a inspection in 2010 of Pakistan settlement applications. It shows how bad they can be look at some of the examples the inspectors found near identical in evidence but one case was refused and the other was accepted.

They inshallah have improved after the recommendation in the report but you can't remove all the problems there will always be mistakes etc.

Link to report for those interested;
http://icinspector.independent.gov.uk/w ... ations.pdf

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:34 pm

To all

I wanted to take this opportunity to clarify a few things
always read the guidance and take into consideration others advice and experiences but also look at other forums and also legal if needed as well as the rules just don't apply for pakistani citizens.

I really do suggest people start to join expatforums.com also as you can post your questions regarding any aspect and get replies on a wider base from people all over and not just pakistan.

I think with pakistan specific questions it can help on here such as tb. English. Appeals . Timeline

Just want people to have access to a wide array of info and in Shaa Allah wishing everyone best of luck

I try my best to help as much as I can
Last edited by sajjaduk on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:35 pm

zoopla wrote:Regarding inconsistencies in various applications there was a inspection in 2010 of Pakistan settlement applications. It shows how bad they can be look at some of the examples the inspectors found near identical in evidence but one case was refused and the other was accepted.

They inshallah have improved after the recommendation in the report but you can't remove all the problems there will always be mistakes etc.

Link to report for those interested;
http://icinspector.independent.gov.uk/w ... ations.pdf
Exactly ... the rules say one thing and yet they can refuse on the same grounds yet the rules have been met.
It's all down to which damn eco gets hold of the file ; (

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:40 pm

Should be fine as HR has stamped it as 1st April...but I'm not too sure as u said the date in the payslip is 20th march... might be a problem but inshallah shouldn't b

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Umairbutt
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Umairbutt » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:48 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
Should be fine as HR has stamped it as 1st April...but I'm not too sure as u said the date in the payslip is 20th march... might be a problem but inshallah shouldn't b
Our payslip generated on 20 of every month and recieved payment on first of every month and also the payslip. And my statement comes on 16 of every month. No matter which way i try i cant met the 28 days rule. I m worried :(

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:54 pm

@umaributt

Don't get worried bruv it's normal for some organisations to pay staff in such a way as the pay date runs upto a certain date in your case they set the date as 20th and pay beginning of the following month. As long as all your wage slips show the same pattern the eco would be able to determine such
As far as the rules go your within 28 days rule
Last edited by sajjaduk on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:56 pm

What period does the payslip cover?

Umairbutt
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Umairbutt » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:58 pm

adnan111 wrote:

From 20th september 2014 to 20th march 2015 which make 7 payslips plus p60

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Umairbutt wrote:
adnan111 wrote:

From 20th september 2014 to 20th march 2015 which make 7 payslips plus p60
That's 7 months which more than the equirement so in Shaa Allah Don't stress and hopefully you will have success god willing