ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cezza2012
Newly Registered

HELP!!!

Post by cezza2012 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Right my husband was refused spouse visa, because his visa was curtailed, but they gave him a visa on the basis of our daughter, however it states in those rules here

You can apply under this route if:

you have sole responsibility for the child or the child normally lives with you and not their other parent;

or

if the parent or carer that the child normally lives with is a British citizen or settled in the UK, but is not your partner, and you do not qualify for entry clearance as a partner.

the sectioned i have highlighted states if hes in a relationship with me he cannot apply so why have they giving him a visa for this category ?, i have sent many letters to state to them they have gave him a visa wrongly and still no reply!!!

any opinions

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:02 am

He was not eligible under the conditions you have stated but was eligible under the 10 year route.

cezza2012
Newly Registered

Re: HELP!!!

Post by cezza2012 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:44 pm

just an update visa was recosidered original application made may 2012, we got confirmation january this year and he was granted a spouse extension visa for 2 years under pararaphs 284 and 285, next step is to apply for ilr, which will be based on paragraph 8, are we eligable to apply now as weve now been married 3 years and 2 months