ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 month short in 10 years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vijlim
Newly Registered

10 month short in 10 years

Post by Vijlim » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Hi guys I m new in this web..I m really upset ..don't know what to do?
I came UK on student visa in July 2006 and continue get 3 extended on student visa till dec 2015.last was granted in January 26th 2015.all extension got easily (mean no rejection).i just received latter from HO ur visa curtail because of ur college revoke in March 26th 2015 so ur leave remain till 15th August 2015.no right of appeal in this decision but make fresh application.my question is....

I could not find any college to get new cas or sponsor. I met many soli for this situation and their opinion blow
1. Make application flr(fp) spend ur 10 years time with right of appeal
2.if u make flr(fp) u don't have right of appeal but u can spend time in jr.
3. It's chance to get right of appeal 50 50 in flr (fp)
I just been my home country in 2008 April for 25 days for holiday and rest of d time spending in UK (2006 to 2015 with valid visa).my grand father got British passport (past away)but he did not register on my dad name so my cud not come.i have my all other family n relative hear.i m living alone hear in my family.now my question is...1 if I go for flr(fp) I can spend rest of 10 month in 10 years?
2.If I go on student visa without cas n got rejection with no right of appeal and spend time in adm n jr?
3.in mean time sud I give b1 if I reach 10 years?
4.make any application which I get right of appeal?
Plssss help me on this situation and give idea wat to do?i really appreciate for advise.thanks
Vijlim
Newly Registered

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 10 month short in 10 years

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.