ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adnan111
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by adnan111 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:58 pm

sanahtalha wrote:
but the applicants passport details are asked in the first section so why are the asking to repeat in the family section.
this is how it is

what is your marital status: married
will your partner be travelling with you: no
current passport no
nationality
family name
given name
date of birth
does your spouse currently live with you: no

im confused because it does state in the information given that its the spouses details they want but it must be becuase the applicants details are given previously. if its under spouse that must be who's details they want??? Please Help!
Can you post the number as mentioned in the form for the questions. I think that they are asking for the details of the spouse which in this will be your details. Your husband is the applicant and you are his spouse.

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:08 pm

adnan111 wrote:
sanahtalha wrote:
but the applicants passport details are asked in the first section so why are the asking to repeat in the family section.
this is how it is

what is your marital status: married
will your partner be travelling with you: no
current passport no
nationality
family name
given name
date of birth
does your spouse currently live with you: no

im confused because it does state in the information given that its the spouses details they want but it must be becuase the applicants details are given previously. if its under spouse that must be who's details they want??? Please Help!
Can you post the number as mentioned in the form for the questions. I think that they are asking for the details of the spouse which in this will be your details. Your husband is the applicant and you are his spouse.

the online application doesnt have numbers. Why would they ask for passport details
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:13 pm

sanahtalha wrote:

the online application doesnt have numbers. Why would they ask for passport details
Do you have a passport?

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:16 pm

adnan111 wrote:
sanahtalha wrote:

Do you have a passport?
yes i do. its just that on the paper version i got from my lawyer they don't ask for a passport number that's why i'm a little out of sorts when i saw it on the online application

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:18 pm

sanahtalha wrote:
adnan111 wrote:
sanahtalha wrote:

Do you have a passport?
yes i do. its just that on the paper version i got from my lawyer they don't ask for a passport number that's why i'm a little out of sorts when i saw it on the online application
Is that the same solicitor that didn't know about the online application? Just enter your passport number where it asks for details of the sponsor.

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:26 pm

sanahtalha wrote:Hi guys

on the online application what do you write in the date you wish to travel section?
Hi sans if I can help u u call me I'll giude u

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:30 pm

tiger90210 wrote:

on the online application what do you write in the date you wish to travel section?

Hi

What did you put in the spouse section. did you put your partners passport number?

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:40 pm

sanahtalha wrote:
tiger90210 wrote:

Hi

What did you put in the spouse section. did you put your partners passport number?
Yes you do

mfs_313
Newly Registered

Post by mfs_313 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:48 pm

talha khalid wrote:
mfs_313 wrote:Date of online app: 18/03/2015
Date of documents sub: 26/03/2015

Received email that application has been processed: 6/06/2015
Received documents with visa issued: 9/06/2015

congratulations

could you please confirm if visa was issued for 28 days or 33 months

thanks

The visa is valid for 30 days only ... once, the person comes to the UK, then they will send the BRP which will be for 33 months.

taimoorkiani41

Post by taimoorkiani41 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:44 pm

sajjaduk wrote:Been a few days not herd of any cases being processed on this forum by the users :(
Come on bhc get it moving lol
AA sajjad
Give me some help for preparing of documents,which i
Suppose to apply in first week of July ,
My first application was refused in November

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:48 pm

on the online application what do you write in the date you wish to travel section?[/quote]
Hi sans if I can help u u call me I'll giude u[/quote]

Hi

What did you put in the spouse section. did you put your partners passport number?[/quote]
Yes you do[/quote]

For your relationship to sponsor did you put partner?

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:42 pm

sanahtalha wrote:on the online application what do you write in the date you wish to travel section?
Hi sans if I can help u u call me I'll giude u[/quote]

Hi

What did you put in the spouse section. did you put your partners passport number?[/quote]
Yes you do[/quote]

For your relationship to sponsor did you put partner?[/quote]
Husband in your case

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:49 pm

can someone who already applied for there visa tell me about this relationship to sponsor thing on the online application. most people have said put partner but then I've read elsewhere to put other relative and then put in the additional information that the sponsor is my wife.

what have you all done? please help

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:33 pm

sanahtalha wrote:can someone who already applied for there visa tell me about this relationship to sponsor thing on the online application. most people have said put partner but then I've read elsewhere to put other relative and then put in the additional information that the sponsor is my wife.

it would be great if u highlight/share question numbr or screenshot of that question number so other can guide u properly
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:43 pm

phaara wrote:
sanahtalha wrote:can someone who already applied for there visa tell me about this relationship to sponsor thing on the online application. most people have said put partner but then I've read elsewhere to put other relative and then put in the additional information that the sponsor is my wife.

it would be great if u highlight/share question numbr or screenshot of that question number so other can guide u properly

It's 7.14
On the paper form there's a box where you can write relationship to sponsor (married) the online application only has scroll down menu of which shows partner or other relative not husband or wife

unis
Newly Registered

Post by unis » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:26 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
unis wrote:hi all 6 months and still waiting for passport wife case got rejected at first then overturned at review in dec14 handed call letter and passport in still waiting for passport with visa to come back ???
U should chase this up I think someone put up a fax number earlier in this thread you should have received visa and passport by now
i have chased them up i got my mp to write letter and they replied they said we doing further checks which is nonsense cuz the British home office have issued my wife visa and they still not giving passport back.. so 2mrw off to my mp 2mrw to rewrite a letter.. inshallah should her something soon been waiting full 6 months for passport.... and i pray everyone gets good news soon inshallah...

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:36 pm

sanahtalha wrote:
phaara wrote:

It's 7.14
On the paper form there's a box where you can write relationship to sponsor (married) the online application only has scroll down menu of which shows partner or other relative not husband or wife
Husband or wife is a partner so write partner.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:36 pm

I think that question is asking how you are related to eachother? For example, uncles son or daughter. I'm sure everyone was clicking "other relative" I'm sure I did too. :)

mfs_313
Newly Registered

Post by mfs_313 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:47 pm

sophia20 wrote:I think that question is asking how you are related to eachother? For example, uncles son or daughter. I'm sure everyone was clicking "other relative" I'm sure I did too. :)

Same here.

I put in "Other Relative" after asking UKBA on email, and explained it in additional information section.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Mfs :)
forgot to say I also explained why I chose that option in additional info section
And any other question which didn't make sense! lol

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:01 am

sophia20 wrote:I think that question is asking how you are related to eachother? For example, uncles son or daughter. I'm sure everyone was clicking "other relative" I'm sure I did too. :)
So if you are not related to each other than through marriage then you would write down partner if you had a choice of writing partner or other relative.

If you were related to each other and had a choice to write partner or other relative you would still write down partner.

Something doesn't feel right here or maybe the questioner hasn't been able to explain the question probably or the list of options that come up on the scroll down list.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:19 am

Well that's up to the individual what they wanna put down lol
I know its confusing, I think some of their questions were not specific enough. But as long as you've explained why if your not sure :)

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:31 am

sophia20 wrote:Well that's up to the individual what they wanna put down lol
I know its confusing, I think some of their questions were not specific enough. But as long as you've explained why if your not sure :)
Hmmm maybe we wrote other relative as well although we were not related to each other... cannot remember now. They should change the question or rephrase it.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:55 am

adnan111 wrote:
sophia20 wrote:Well that's up to the individual what they wanna put down lol
Hmmm maybe we wrote other relative as well although we were not related to each other... cannot remember now. They should change the question or rephrase it.
should chose 'other relative'

they r asking relationship other then marriage like cousin etc
in my case my husband is my father's cousin son and there was no option like this so thts y i choose other relative

applicant can read guide in the back side of paper form
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:01 am

I ended up putting partner. If you go on the there web page you it says if you applying to come live with your partner (ie spouse) so that is what I put and according to my local council now it's been changed to partner instead of husband, wife in order to be politically correct.