ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 SET(0) ILR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali82
Newly Registered

TIER 1 SET(0) ILR

Post by ali82 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:31 am

Hi Guys

can someone help me to establish my probability of getting ILR on the basis of 5 year route. i have applied for Tier 1 at Cardiff i went their yesterday-it was premium service with my partner, all my documents are genuine but after 2 hours they told me that "my application is valid but need further checks and as suck its been forwarded to another team who will do these checks" can someone please tell me what is the probability of me getting ILR from their experience , i had attached the following supporting documents

payslips 12
bank statements 12
p60
employers letter
life in the UK test certificate x2
my partners EsoL certificate
cohabitation prove
my original Masters degree
previous p 60's for all the extensions in this category

ali82
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 1 SET(0) ILR

Post by ali82 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:43 pm

can someone please reply to my post its just a probability on the basis of documents attached with my application .

Nabcan
Newly Registered

Post by Nabcan » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi,
Were you in permanent employment at the time of your previous extension. Also, any traffic offences (through court) or CCJ's etc.

ali82
Newly Registered

Post by ali82 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:09 am

yes i was but i had to take a couple of IT contracts as i was short of 8000 first time when i got the Tier 1 and for Extension i was short of 6000 therefore i had to do some IT support my Band is 20,000 to 22,000- But for the last two years im in full time employment and my p60 has 26475. which means im way over my Band. Now about the traffic offense i was caught by the police camera doing 49 on 30 becuse i had to got to work after dropping my family and our house was just a half minute drive away they gave me a ticket of 120 £ and 3 points . The policeman from the station advise me to appeal against it as you might no get any point and leave with just a fine. But My friend told me that nothing will happen as i had already appealed so i appear in the court and said im sorry and i accept it . Unfortunately they gave me 279 find and 6 points- sp30. which i paid straight away .its been 12 months now and i never had any speeding ticket.Also my 10 years are going to complete on 10th of August.

thanks

grace4drace
Newly Registered

Post by grace4drace » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Did you declare that in your application? That is probably what they are checking.

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:10 am

They will probably check whether or not you have paid tax for your self employment income which you declared during your initial application and extension. Don't worry you have the option to apply on the basis of 10 year residence which you can do on 13 July.
lets get together for migrants' rights

naveid
Newly Registered

Post by naveid » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:29 pm

ali82 wrote:can someone please reply to my post its just a probability on the basis of documents attached with my application .
If talking about probability, its always 50/50, but just sit tight now for 6 bl**dy months. same happened to me, went to premium service with mrs only to be told that they need to perform further "checks". its been 11 weeks now and just called HO number 03001232241 option 4 and been told that the time for this application is up to 6 months and if they are going to take more time (hope NOT in our cases), then they will let us know.

documents look fine tbh but its HO, fingers always crossed.

All the best mate.