ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (G) Extension documents question

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hereff
Newly Registered

Tier 2 (G) Extension documents question

Post by hereff » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Hi, I'm gonna extend my Tier 2 (G) visa soon, my question is about the documents I need to provide. For the English language and maintenance funds there is an option to say that we've proved it on the previous application. I know it sounds really paranoid, but do you guys usually just provide the new documents and proof of funds, or choose to sat that it's already proven before?

Thanks!

mansoorash

Re: Tier 2 (G) Extension documents question

Post by mansoorash » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Hi there,

I know this is an old post and hopefully OP's visa application has already been successful?

My visa is due for a renewal as well for which I will submit my application in early August. I will highly appreciate if anybody who has had their tier 2 (G) extended comment on which documents they had provided in support of their application.

Thanks.
Mansoor

KPSP

Post by KPSP » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:10 pm

1. Completed Application form along with IHS reference number
2. Passport and VISA
3. 3 months payslips
4. Fund maintenance letter from your employer

Thanks

umslei
Newly Registered

Post by umslei » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:07 pm

Hi,

Any one of you have to wait for unrestricted COS allocation from UKBA to company license? Please let me know how much time it take to allocate unrestricted COS to sponsor?

Thanks