ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akhan47

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by akhan47 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:15 am

sajjaduk wrote:Glad I've been able to help
Hope you get the email call letter soon
In Shaa Allah
InshaAllah. I will keep you informed.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:20 am

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.

You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so and you are also reminded to avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at: www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
www.gov.uk/ukvi

Waiting fir Gerry now.
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:26 am

Hamza Amjad wrote:This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.

You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so and you are also reminded to avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at: http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

Waiting fir Gerry now.
All the best
In Shaa Allah Will be praying that you get a positive outcome
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:51 am

Hamza Amjad wrote:This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at: http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

Waiting fir Gerry now.
It means it has taken them 11 weeks. Best Wishes and hope you get good news soon.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:28 pm

Glad Ramadan mubarak is due to start atleast the mind will be kept occupied in zikr and in Shaa Allah May the blessed month make it easier for us all

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:43 pm

sajjaduk wrote:Glad Ramadan mubarak is due to start atleast the mind will be kept occupied in zikr and in Shaa Allah May the blessed month make it easier for us all
Looks like we should be hearing around eid time or just after that.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:50 pm

adnan111 wrote:
sajjaduk wrote:Glad Ramadan mubarak is due to start atleast the mind will be kept occupied in zikr and in Shaa Allah May the blessed month make it easier for us all
Looks like we should be hearing around eid time or just after that.
In Shaa Allah that's what I'm anticipating also
Duas for everyone :)

faceman123

Post by faceman123 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:58 pm

after visa has been issued how long does spouse have to leave pakistan for uk?

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:05 pm

faceman123 wrote:after visa has been issued how long does spouse have to leave pakistan for uk?
I think you have to leave within 30 days but by the time you get passport back you may have only about 3 weeks left.

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:10 pm

faceman123 wrote:after visa has been issued how long does spouse have to leave pakistan for uk?
I believe it's 28 days.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

faceman123

Post by faceman123 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:37 pm

ah gutted, guess one way ticket for my wife, boss wont give me time off from work nor are the ticket cheap! £900-£1200 return! + single £300 =\

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:43 pm

faceman123 wrote:ah gutted, guess one way ticket for my wife, boss wont give me time off from work nor are the ticket cheap! £900-£1200 return! + single £300 =\
Has your wife got her passport back ?? Or are you asking in general ... Looking at date your wife submitted .. it would mean a very fast turn around since others haven't herd back

faceman123

Post by faceman123 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:44 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
faceman123 wrote:ah gutted, guess one way ticket for my wife, boss wont give me time off from work nor are the ticket cheap! £900-£1200 return! + single £300 =\
Has your wife got her passport back ?? Or are you asking in general ... Looking at date you wife submitted .. it would mean a very fast turn around since others haven't herd back
not yet, i'll keep you all posted

She applied 17/04/15

Biometrics at ISB @ 23/4/15

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:03 pm

faceman123 wrote:
sajjaduk wrote:
Has your wife got her passport back ?? Or are you asking in general ... Looking at date you wife submitted .. it would mean a very fast turn around since others haven't herd back
not yet, i'll keep you all posted

She applied 17/04/15

Biometrics at ISB @ 23/4/15
In Shaa Allah that's the date that's the factor 23 april
Hope you hear back soon

Chinky131
Newly Registered

Post by Chinky131 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:10 pm

Hey guys

Does anyone know how far the applications have reached?, reading back a few posts some people from April have started receiving replies?

Also do they usually ring the employer or not for further checks? i read some where that it is unlikely they do, and in those cases just reject straight away?

Thank you :D

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi everyone I have my refusal letter now. I don't know how to post it on here but will try to, but some may remember they are asking for my dads nationality certificate which I have so am going to appeal it is getting posted tomorrow what I want to ask is does anyone know the time scales once I have sent it of a barrister said it wont go to a full appeal it will/should be overturned as it was a stupid reason and I am the sponsor not my dad but I forgot to ask the time scale am I Looking at ie more then 6months thanks

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Chinky131 wrote:Hey guys

Does anyone know how far the applications have reached?, reading back a few posts some people from April have started receiving replies?

Also do they usually ring the employer or not for further checks? i read some where that it is unlikely they do, and in those cases just reject straight away?

I think that everything is done online now and filed with HMRC in realtime so they shouldn't need to call your employer, as they can check everything with HMRC and confirm your pay.

newbie227
Newly Registered

Post by newbie227 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:41 pm

adnan111 wrote:

I think that everything is done online now and filed with HMRC in realtime so they shouldn't need to call your employer, as they can check everything with HMRC and confirm your pay.
I hope that's the case. I had tax coding issues but as long as they check with HMRC that I have in fact paid my taxes then I should be ok. Just hoping they don't refuse us solely for that reason.

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:55 pm

newbie227 wrote:
adnan111 wrote:

I hope that's the case. I had tax coding issues but as long as they check with HMRC that I have in fact paid my taxes then I should be ok. Just hoping they don't refuse us solely for that reason.
Well if your payslips, P60 and bank statements are all ok and you have paid the correct tax as well then you should be fine.

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:01 pm

aysha1996 wrote:Hi everyone I have my refusal letter now. I don't know how to post it on here but will try to, but some may remember they are asking for my dads nationality certificate which I have so am going to appeal it is getting posted tomorrow what I want to ask is does anyone know the time scales once I have sent it of a barrister said it wont go to a full appeal it will/should be overturned as it was a stupid reason and I am the sponsor not my dad but I forgot to ask the time scale am I Looking at ie more then 6months thanks

Sorry to hear about your refusal, but at least you were expecting it so it won't be too depressing. You are probably looking at 28 days after they receive your paperwork I think.

I think they went over 12 weeks with your decision?

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:20 pm

adnan111 wrote:
aysha1996 wrote:Hi everyone I have my refusal letter now. I don't know how to post it on here but will try to, but some may remember they are asking for my dads nationality certificate which I have so am going to appeal it is getting posted tomorrow what I want to ask is does anyone know the time scales once I have sent it of a barrister said it wont go to a full appeal it will/should be overturned as it was a stupid reason and I am the sponsor not my dad but I forgot to ask the time scale am I Looking at ie more then 6months thanks

Sorry to hear about your refusal, but at least you were expecting it so it won't be too depressing. You are probably looking at 28 days after they receive your paperwork I think.

I think they went over 12 weeks with your decision?
Yes and it will be reviewed by an ECM so hopefully god willing should be a quick turnaround

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi thanks I will keep you posted

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Happy Ramadan

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:40 pm

RAMADAN KAREEM TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS & IN ADVANCE TO MY PAKISTANIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS :)

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:34 pm

sajjaduk wrote:RAMADAN KAREEM TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS & IN ADVANCE TO MY PAKISTANIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS :)
Khair Mubarak bro
May This Bless Month Bring All The Muslim's Happiness
May Allah Tala Be Pleased With Us
And May Allah Swt Grant Us The Visa We Need
AMEEN

" Then Which Off The Favour's Of Your Lord Will You Deny "
02/03/2015: Online Applicaton submitted
10/03/2015: Documents And Biometrics Mirpur
26/06/2015: Documents Returned
27/06/2015: Visa Granted
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH