ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jewellery Proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukjobaspirer

Jewellery Proof

Post by ukjobaspirer » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:06 pm

I got my HSMP approval recently. I'm planning to sell jewels around 1 lakh and deposit in my account. What all proofs should I show in that case? And is it ok to apply for EC within two weeks of deposting this?

Someone please reply to my query, i have been reading some past posts, but could not find anything related to this. So, would be helpful to lot others too..

~ukjobaspirer

ukjobaspirer

Post by ukjobaspirer » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:07 pm

Please post the link if you find an answer in some other posts..

ukjobaspirer

Post by ukjobaspirer » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:31 pm

I heard that there are standard forms available with the consultants for jewellery valuation from CA.

Could any of you prvodie me that or scrap me the link to download it from...

Seniors & Moderators.. Please help..

aai123
Newly Registered

Post by aai123 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:49 am

ukjobaspirer wrote:I heard that there are standard forms available with the consultants for jewellery valuation from CA.

Could any of you prvodie me that or scrap me the link to download it from...

Seniors & Moderators.. Please help..
Hi

Jewellery Valuation certificate is something that a certfified Jeweller can do it for you after assessing your jewellery. I would suggest you get the valuation and submit the certificate in your application. Also, if you wish to sell of your jewellery you can get it documented with the help of your CA and submit those papers as well with your Bank statement where this amount would reflect. I think that should be very clear for ECO to understand after seeing your Valuation Certificate from a certified jeweller, Proper documentation of the jewellery sold (the one mentioned in the Valuation certificate) and Bank statement.

Regards

vyliss
Newly Registered

Post by vyliss » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:20 am

i didnt know about jewellery valuation.. but for my EC, i submitted my car and motorbikes registration document to support fund, write simple letter stated that will sell them before departure.. as long all documents are original..