ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time limit for a dependent to enter UK after Visa granted

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Time limit for a dependent to enter UK after Visa granted

Post by aby00156 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:49 am

Hi,

My wife was granted a Tier 1 dependent Visa in September last year. She got pregnant due to which she could not come to UK. Now I want to bring my wife and my son to UK. My Son got his visa granted as well.

The question is "what is the limit for a dependent (in this case my wife) to enter UK after the visa was granted ?"
As some one told me that the dependent have 90 days to enter the country from the day she/he got the visa. Is it True

Hope Someone can answer this. It will be a great help.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Re: Time limit for a dependent to enter UK after Visa grante

Post by Arshad49 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:14 pm

hi mate

i am not sure about the time period or is weather there are any time limit as your wife couldn't travel because she was pregnant.

all i want to know is that when you applied for your wife what documents you submitted and did you produce any pay slips for your self .

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Arshad49 wrote:hi mate

i am not sure about the time period or is weather there are any time limit as your wife couldn't travel because she was pregnant.

all i want to know is that when you applied for your wife what documents you submitted and did you produce any pay slips for your self .
Hi Arshad,

My wife got her visa from Isb / Pk last month in 12 working days. I think we don't need any pay slips, but on safe side its good to provide them, as it shows that you are earning and can support your family. Some expert can give his opinion on it.

The documents we attached are: Passport (my wife original and mine copy), wife passport size pics, printed application, health surcharge email, IELTS (my wife did it to apply as student visa, just attached to support application), Nikah Nama (in urdu, as we get in Pk and also in english from Nadra), TBS test certificate, whatsapp chat, 20 wedding pics, face time call record, wedding cards, valentine card, western union money transfer to my wife ( 3 x roughly 200£ each during 3 months), cell phone msgs, 3 months pay slips (1200£/month), HMRC tax paid letter, covering letter from both of us, Accountant letter, bank statements (personal with 4000£, business and bank statement having investment money..all in Uk banks), house rental agreement, my BRP and driving license copy. No current appointment report or any other business related thing. My business is genuine, but due to short time could not attach any other documents related to business which may be CAR, business card...etc.

Regards

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:20 pm

amnaali03 wrote:
Arshad49 wrote:hi mate

Hi Arshad,

My wife got her visa from Isb / Pk last month in 12 working days. I think we don't need any pay slips, but on safe side its good to provide them, as it shows that you are earning and can support your family. Some expert can give his opinion on it.

The documents we attached are: Passport (my wife original and mine copy), wife passport size pics, printed application, health surcharge email, IELTS (my wife did it to apply as student visa, just attached to support application), Nikah Nama (in urdu, as we get in Pk and also in english from Nadra), TBS test certificate, whatsapp chat, 20 wedding pics, face time call record, wedding cards, valentine card, western union money transfer to my wife ( 3 x roughly 200£ each during 3 months), cell phone msgs, 3 months pay slips (1200£/month), HMRC tax paid letter, covering letter from both of us, Accountant letter, bank statements (personal with 4000£, business and bank statement having investment money..all in Uk banks), house rental agreement, my BRP and driving license copy. No current appointment report or any other business related thing. My business is genuine, but due to short time could not attach any other documents related to business which may be CAR, business card...etc.

Regards
hi mate

thanks for your advise and hope you find your answer soon . and lastly what is you nature of business