ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child born outside UK to british parent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ftse100

Child born outside UK to british parent

Post by ftse100 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:14 am

Dear forum members

I am sure this question must have been asked several times before but I couldn't find the answer to that..

I am naturalised British citizen and got married and last year in Pakistan. I am in the process of applying for my spouse visa and just had a baby last week in Pakistan. I am currently in Pakistan these days and wanted to apply for my child's first British passport but unfortunately in this short period of time the HMPO representative office in Pakistan had no early appointment for me and I can't wait here for that because of my job commitment. I want to know what other way could it be to make an application? Can I apply from the them UK? If yes then what is the procedure?

I would appreciate all quick responses.

Regards

AA

vinny

Re: Child born outside UK to british parent

Post by vinny » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:19 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.