ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Refused..got the refusal letter..can i go for a review?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asim_khan

HSMP Refused..got the refusal letter..can i go for a review?

Post by asim_khan » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:36 pm

Dear All,
I have recieved my all the documents + Refusal letter today.Case details are as follows,

Qualification: Claimed -30...........award - 30
Age Claimed - 20 .................award - 20
Earnings Claimed - 30.................award - 10

I show three employers and the documents i sent were:

Employer 1: ITR + wage slips

Employer 2: ITR + wage slips (Figure on ITR and wage slips of this employer matches exactly)

Employer 3: Wage slips + Letter from employer

They have given my only points for my last employer as i have submitted both wage slips + letter from employer which coroborate with each other.

I am just wondering that can i file a review as my second employer's wage slips amount and ITR for this particular employer matches and coroborate with each other....i worked with this employer for 4 months and my those four wage slips + ITR figure matches exactly and the case worker didnt notice that or I dont know...I think case worker wanted letter from this employer as well to award me points for that...

With my first employer I worked for just 2 months and the amount i earned does not effect much on my earnings... so i m not worried about this employer...

Plz guide me in this regard as can i go for a review that my ITR and wage slips matches exactly so that's y i didnt submit employer's letter.

Waiting....Asim Khan...Khi PAK

wukong

Sorry to hear that!

Post by wukong » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:06 pm

Hi mate,

I am sorry to hear that. Do your 3rd job last whole 12 monthes. And the first 2 did not? And is that the reason for they disuse your first two jobs even you provided the ITR?

satheea
Newly Registered

Post by satheea » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:56 am

hi friend..
i am really sorry to hear about ur rejection..
did you provide bank statement?
or you submitted only Income tax returs and wage slipt..

how many employers covers for your last 12 months?