ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adnan111
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by adnan111 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:03 pm

I think about 70 decisions are made every working day in Pakistan, so it is best to try to help the ECO as much as possible by having your paperwork organised and getting the appropriate advice beforehand if you need it.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:09 pm

adnan111 wrote:I think about 70 decisions are made every working day in Pakistan, so it is best to try to help the ECO as much as possible by having your paperwork organised and getting the appropriate advice beforehand if you need it.
What is the source for the above regarding 70 approx a day??
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:19 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
adnan111 wrote:I think about 70 decisions are made every working day in Pakistan, so it is best to try to help the ECO as much as possible by having your paperwork organised and getting the appropriate advice beforehand if you need it.
What is the source for the above regarding 70 approx a day??
Govt stats.

Sorry it is actually about 18 as I assumed the figures were for a quarter but are annual.

faisalmehmood
Newly Registered

Post by faisalmehmood » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:06 pm

hi All

I am applying my wife visa under settlement category. i work as a director of my own Private limited company based in UK and my income is based on Dividends and Salary. I am struggling to fill the Appendix 2 financial form as i am unsure under what category i need to apply as Category A (salaried employment ) or Category C (Self Employment ). As per immigration rules, directors of limited company are treated as self employed for the purpose of meeting financial requirements, but in Category C, there is a question about,

Are you registered as a self Employed with HMRC . ?. yes / No

`i am not sure what to say as i am working as a director but not registered as self employed with HMRC?.
Can anyone guide me please that what category i need to select to submit the application, if its category C, then what to write in above mentioned question.

i am really very grateful.

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:17 pm

faisalmehmood wrote:hi All

I am applying my wife visa under settlement category. i work as a director of my own Private limited company based in UK and my income is based on Dividends and Salary. I am struggling to fill the Appendix 2 financial form as i am unsure under what category i need to apply as Category A (salaried employment ) or Category C (Self Employment ). As per immigration rules, directors of limited company are treated as self employed for the purpose of meeting financial requirements, but in Category C, there is a question about,

`i am not sure what to say as i am working as a director but not registered as self employed with HMRC?.
Can anyone guide me please that what category i need to select to submit the application, if its category C, then what to write in above mentioned question.

I think the question refers to getting personal self assessment returns from HMRC. If you do then answer yes and if you don't then answer no.

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:59 pm

I think category F or G would apply to you.

faceman123

Post by faceman123 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:43 pm

faisalmehmood wrote:hi All

best to get a lawyer then applying twice, your case seems tricky

khani

Post by khani » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi

Please can anyone tell me do we need to submit NADRA Marriage Certificate only or the Urdu original as well ???

thanks

faceman123

Post by faceman123 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:45 pm

khani wrote:Hi

Please can anyone tell me do we need to submit NADRA Marriage Certificate only or the Urdu original as well ???

thanks
Both. if you have nikkah papers get those translated also get everything attested by local union council

khani

Post by khani » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:28 pm

faceman123 wrote:

thanks
Both. if you have nikkah papers get those translated also get everything attested by local union council

My original nikanama has date changed, since my nikah was done online, it is not acceptable for BHC I had to change the date for niak on niakh nama with registrar.

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:04 pm

Married: 15/10/2014
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ Islamabad: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 18/06/15(emailed to say this )
Waiting.....

zoopla
Newly Registered

Post by zoopla » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:20 am

Salaam all

We made a mistake in our application. We didn't send a translated nikah nama but only the oringinal attested urudu nikah nama and computerised nadra version ( I thought the computerised version had all the details). Will this be fine ia?

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:35 am

thanks
I don't think there is any need to send nikah nama but just the Marriage Certificate because by registering the nikah nama at union council you get Marriage Certificate. The Marriage Certificate is an official and legal document. However just to be on the safe side it may be better to send the Nikah Nama as well if it is readily available but with that you have to send a translated copy as well.

talha khalid

Post by talha khalid » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am

10 weeks today yet to be Accessed by ECO

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:28 am

talha khalid wrote:10 weeks today yet to be Accessed by ECO

Did u send them an email for update?
Thanks

Duke666
Newly Registered

Post by Duke666 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:18 pm

My timeline for settlement visa (Spouse Visa)
Online 19-03-2015
biometrics : 25-03-2015
Acknowledgment from BHC :27-03-2015 category (D)
Recieved call for collection : 18-06-2015
Visa granted (33 months) stamped on 12-06-2015

Thanks you everyone for being each other support I have been a silent reader I wanted to ask how important is the NICOP ??? Do I have to get it or I can travel without this and secondly how long do I have to travel like do I have to travel within a certain time ?? Cause it's not mentioned anywhere in the letter
Thank you in advance.
In this holy month may everyone's dream come true

Sajj79

Post by Sajj79 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:40 pm

Duke666 wrote:My timeline for settlement visa (Spouse Visa)
Online 19-03-2015

Thanks you everyone for being each other support I have been a silent reader I wanted to ask how important is the NICOP ??? Do I have to get it or I can travel without this and secondly how long do I have to travel like do I have to travel within a certain time ?? Cause it's not mentioned anywhere in the letter
Thank you in advance.
Nicop is same as your ID card only benefit of this is that if you travel on british passport you doesnt need the visa. But since you have pakistani passport its not so important. I would still suggest to get it. I dont think you have a specific deadline to travel but new visa I.e. after 6th April they are granting 30 days visa to travel to UK. Congratulations any way please pray for us too Jzk

lilstar2015
Newly Registered

Post by lilstar2015 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Online 19-03-2015

Thank you in advance.
congratulations. may allah give you both a happy and successful married life.

just wanted to ask where u submitted your application. i applied on the same date as you 25/03 from mirpur and still waiting. hope i get a positive reply soon.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Online 19-03-2015

Thank you in advance.
In this holy month may everyone's dream come
true
Congrats
May Allah swt bless you with a happy married life together with your partner
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:16 pm

This seems like a very slow week.. No april applicants heard anything??

Nd Ramadan Kareem everyone....may allah forgive us in this blessed month n answer our duas. (Ameen)
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:22 pm

talha khalid wrote:10 weeks today yet to be Accessed by ECO
You should be getting a reply within the next 2 weeks, so anytime now.

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Online 19-03-2015

Thank you in advance.
Congratulations! Good to know that they have almost finished with March applicants. I would get the NICOP there although you don't need it as a hassle to make it here in terms of booking an appointment and waiting, but much easier there as you just walk in apply and get it in a weeks time.

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:This seems like a very slow week.. No april applicants heard anything??

Nd Ramadan Kareem everyone....may allah forgive us in this blessed month n answer our duas. (Ameen)
They have started April applicants and some people have got a decision if they applied at the start of April, but the pace seems slow, we need to be hearing from mid april people now.
Last edited by adnan111 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

talha khalid

Post by talha khalid » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:34 pm

[quote="khan_81"][quote="talha khalid"]10 weeks today yet to be Accessed by ECO[/quote]

Did u send them an email for update?
Thanks[/quote]

Yes i sent them an email yesterday requesting update

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:45 pm

adnan111 wrote:
Online 19-03-2015

Thank you in advance.
Congratulations! Good to know that they have almost finished with March applicants. I would get the NICOP there although you don't need it, as it is a hassle to make it here in terms of booking an appointment (phones never being answered) and waiting weeks to get a date, but much easier there as you just walk in apply and get it in a weeks time.