ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous home office reference number

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

time789
Newly Registered

Previous home office reference number

Post by time789 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi,

I am posting across my application this Friday so last minute advice is very appreciated .I have a couple of queries though.

1. Previous Home office reference

Is it important to give this number the reason for me asking is I am currently pursuing my research program ( I have a Prior Masters which I completed in 2002 in the U.K and returned back to India and worked there for a couple of years whilst in India I applied for a Visa which was rejected ..later I applied for my research program which I am currently pursuing .Also I recently got my student visa extended.) Right coming back to my question will me giving the reference number give the case worker access to all my previous applications I have made.

2. Tax forms

I resigned in Jan 2006 and moved to the U.K for y research program so I am planning to send across the tax forms for the last 2 years as the last IT return has earnings from March till Jan and the previous years has it from Apr to March .My query is the figures are completely different on the 2 forms as during the second year I also took in a policy and claimed some exemption as I was paying too much tax .Since the figures are completely different will this be a problem.

Appreciate your advice and thanks in advance .Any additional last minute checks please do let me know.

time789
Newly Registered

Post by time789 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:01 pm

24 views no replies ..would appreciate suggestions please ..u might feel they r trivial suggestions but they might help me so please go ahead and give me ur suggestions

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:47 pm

The caseworker will access your records whether you give the number or not, so you may as well give it.

I don't really understand the second question.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!