ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invite Parents 4 Visit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Xuan2014
Newly Registered

Invite Parents 4 Visit

Post by Xuan2014 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:47 am

Hi all,

I need information and advice in regard of following topic. Any kind of suggestions and experiences are welcomed to enlightened me:

I am a Non-EEA family member of an EEA National. We are separated but yet not divorced from around an year. I would like to invite my parents to visit me for some time basically minimum 6 months period. I have been granted a Permanent Residence now and its been more than a year I have been given PR. My question is how and which way is much more easier and cost effective to invite my Parents to UK to visit me?

Kind Regards,

vinny

Re: Invite Parents 4 Visit

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:53 am

Standard visitor.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.