ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Crystaldelight
Newly Registered

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Crystaldelight » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:57 pm

chidon13 wrote:
Crystaldelight wrote:Hello everybody...will really appreciate your response on this question...

Can I apply for eea2 while my eea4 appeal is ongoing?
I lodged my appeal more than two months ago but nothing is heard after that not even a hearing date......thanks
How can you think of such a thing? That’s means you have more than one passport then?
Just wait for the outcome of the EEA4

My passport was returned to me......however there's a paragraph in section six of the application form asking for appeal detail........if this is not acceptable the info won't be required by HO....

Deeray
Newly Registered

Post by Deeray » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:12 am

Hello anyone had issue with application for eea4 rejected as partner reported card lost because had dispute? Help what should I do

chidon13
Newly Registered

Post by chidon13 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:13 am

Crystaldelight wrote:
chidon13 wrote:
Crystaldelight wrote:Hello everybody...will really appreciate your response on this question...

I lodged my appeal more than two months ago but nothing is heard after that not even a hearing date......thanks
How can you think of such a thing? That’s means you have more than one passport then?

My passport was returned to me......however there's a paragraph in section six of the application form asking for appeal detail........if this is not acceptable the info won't be required by HO....
In that case apply for another eea..
Why was your documents retuned to you?

chidon13
Newly Registered

Post by chidon13 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:14 am

Crystaldelight wrote:
chidon13 wrote:

In that case apply for another ee 2
Why was your documents retuned to you?

Deeray
Newly Registered

Post by Deeray » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:14 pm

Deeray wrote:Hello anyone had issue with application for eea4 rejected as partner reported card lost because had dispute? Help what should I do
can someone help please

KKBA

Post by KKBA » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Deeray wrote:
Deeray wrote:Hello anyone had issue with application for eea4 rejected as partner reported card lost because had dispute? Help what should I do
can someone help please
You need to shed some more light.
Did he report card missing whilst your application was in process or prior to that?
Are you still living together?
What was the actual refusal note?

Deeray
Newly Registered

Post by Deeray » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:56 pm

KKBA wrote:
Deeray wrote:
can someone help please
You need to shed some more light.
Did he report card missing whilst your application was in process or prior to that?
Are you still living together?
What was the actual refusal note?
yeah we had a disaggreement and he went back to holland for a month. now we back together.
so he reported it stollen just to punish me as the application was already with ukb.

so got refusl yesterday saying the id used was reported stolen and that i can appeal. i have his new card now and i dont know what reason to give them as scraed wont be given PR now

Deeray
Newly Registered

Post by Deeray » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:26 pm

any thoughts KKBA or anyone please?

azua77
Newly Registered

Post by azua77 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Mine was issued on A4 paper as well and l sent it back with covering letter that l wanted it to be endorsed on my passport and they did and returned it under 10 days.

quote="jumpingzombie"]Hello, everyone.

I received my PR yesterday(11/06/15).

21/01 : My EEA4 application with related documents were sent by recorded delivery.
22/01 : The application was received by HO.
about a week later : Received a confirmation letter
about a week later : Received a COA.
sometime later : Received exactly the same COA again.
March : Requested my passport back and received.
April : Traveled abroad about a week.
11/06 : PR arrived.

Documents I send with the EEA4 app are;

#EEA husband's ID card issued in his country
#His PR
#My passport
#Marriage certificate
#Proofs of living together over 5 years(bank statements and the council tax demand notice)

I was waiting for the PR less than 5 months and It's shorter than 5 years ago when I applied for the RC.
I got my passport returned 5 years ago as well, and I was waiting for the RC exactly for 6months.
As I requested my passport back while the application was on the process, the PR is a sticker just on a A4 paper, same as my RC. I have to be aware not to lose my PR :roll: (I lost my RC last February :? )[/quote]

azua77
Newly Registered

Post by azua77 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:13 pm

applied for PR ...EEA4 in 27 january 2015
COA received in February 2015
passport requested back in february 2015
Received PR on the 29 May 2015
issued on the 19th may 2015

One important thing is l never waited for residence card to expire before l applied for PR.
I had 5 months left on my residence card eea2 when l applied for PR eea4 and it was granted.
You can apply once your marriage is 5 yrs

Thats my story Guys.
Good luck

Mine was issued on A4 paper as well and l sent it back with covering letter that l wanted it to be endorsed on my passport and they did and returned it under 10 days.

21/01 : My EEA4 application with related documents were sent by recorded delivery.

#His PR
#My passport
#Marriage certificate
#Proofs of living together over 5 years(bank statements and the council tax demand notice)

I was waiting for the PR less than 5 months and It's shorter than 5 years ago when I applied for the RC.
I got my passport returned 5 years ago as well, and I was waiting for the RC exactly for 6months.
As I requested my passport back while the application was on the process, the PR is a sticker just on a A4 paper, same as my RC. I have to be aware not to lose my PR :roll: (I lost my RC last February :? )[/quote]

Deeray
Newly Registered

Post by Deeray » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:46 pm

Anyone help with my query please as at my wits end

Blackhawk80
Newly Registered

Post by Blackhawk80 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:34 pm

azua77 wrote:applied for PR ...EEA4 in 27 january 2015
COA received in February 2015
passport requested back in february 2015
Received PR on the 29 May 2015
issued on the 19th may 2015

One important thing is l never waited for residence card to expire before l applied for PR.
I had 5 months left on my residence card eea2 when l applied for PR eea4 and it was granted.
You can apply once your marriage is 5 yrs

Thats my story Guys.
Good luck

#His PR
#My passport
#Marriage certificate

As I requested my passport back while the application was on the process, the PR is a sticker just on a A4 paper, same as my RC. I have to be aware not to lose my PR :roll: (I lost my RC last February :? )
[/quote]
Hi AZUA 77,did you have to pay again for the PR sticker to be placed into your passport?

Abi77
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Abi77 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:34 am

Hi everyone, my PR was received yesterday, thought I should share my timeline and good luck to everyone waiting. Application sent- 4th February. HO received- 5th February. 2letters received within a week. PR received on the 18th but stamped in the 15th of June. Applied after 6months of ROR. Thank you so much everyone on this forum because I gained my confident here for applying for my PR myself. God bless u all

Kerr b
Newly Registered

Post by Kerr b » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:48 am

hi abbi77 congratulations may I ask when did your 5 year residents card expire

Abi77
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Abi77 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Thankx Kerr, Expired last year May

marvellous
Newly Registered

Post by marvellous » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:18 pm

Abi77 wrote:Hi everyone, my PR was received yesterday, thought I should share my timeline and good luck to everyone waiting. Application sent- 4th February. HO received- 5th February. 2letters received within a week. PR received on the 18th but stamped in the 15th of June. Applied after 6months of ROR. Thank you so much everyone on this forum because I gained my confident here for applying for my PR myself. God bless u all

Please Abi77, As you have retained your right of residence before you apply, Did home office sent you certificate of Application (COA) when you apply? your reply will be highly appreciate.

hunpak
Member of Standing

Post by hunpak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Hi All,

I send my application on 2/03/15
received application confirmation after a week and
COA after 3 weeks.
PR waiting ......
looks like applications from Jan/Feb are being processed so fingures crossed.
Next Mission
Get my MOM EEA Resident Document

Uk2715
Ghana

Post by Uk2715 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:05 pm

Abi77 wrote:Hi everyone, my PR was received yesterday, thought I should share my timeline and good luck to everyone waiting. Application sent- 4th February. HO received- 5th February. 2letters received within a week. PR received on the 18th but stamped in the 15th of June. Applied after 6months of ROR. Thank you so much everyone on this forum because I gained my confident here for applying for my PR myself. God bless u all
Please what documents did you submit your application with? I have ROR issued this year April and my RC will expire May next yr. I divorced and submitted for PR but HO gave me ROR. I don't know when to apply for PR now as the ROR will expire apr 2020. Do I need to include anything relating to my wife again when am due to apply for PR?

Abi77
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Abi77 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:05 am

marvellous wrote:

Please Abi77, As you have retained your right of residence before you apply, Did home office sent you certificate of Application (COA) when you apply? your reply will be highly appreciate.
Hi Marvellous, yes they did

Abi77
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Abi77 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:07 am

Hi marvellous, yes thy did sent me COA

Abi77
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Abi77 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:14 am

UK2715, yes they issued you ROR because u are still under 5years, and next year when u are due for PR, you will send your spouse docs till divource those ones u sent earlier for ROR and your activities from after divource like payslips, p60, to show them that you are working. You don't have to wait till 2020, you can applied for PR when your marriage clock 5years or wait till May next year just make sure you can provide your 5years p60s and some payslips. Hope this help

harmeetsingh

Post by harmeetsingh » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Dear All,

Just another update on my PR application

Application sent on 01/05/2015 received by HO on 04/05/2015
Confirmation of application received around 9th may
submitted Biometric on 23rd may
COA received 19th June
PR = ??????

I believe another 3 months to go

Uk2715
Ghana

Post by Uk2715 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Abi77 wrote:UK2715, yes they issued you ROR because u are still under 5years, and next year when u are due for PR, you will send your spouse docs till divource those ones u sent earlier for ROR and your activities from after divource like payslips, p60, to show them that you are working. You don't have to wait till 2020, you can applied for PR when your marriage clock 5years or wait till May next year just make sure you can provide your 5years p60s and some payslips. Hope this help
Ok thanks for the info.

marvellous
Newly Registered

Post by marvellous » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Abi77 wrote:Hi marvellous, yes thy did sent me COA
I have sent my application since April I received acknowledgment and Biometric letter but I did not receive
the COA, Please does anybody have the home office e-mail address or telephone number that I can use to contact them.
Thanks.

KKBA

Post by KKBA » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:15 am

Deeray wrote:any thoughts KKBA or anyone please?
I think you should go ahead and apply again.
If asked, you'd have to tell the HO that a family misunderstanding led to your husband reporting his ID missing as a punishment.
There's not much you can do here.
And there's not much HO can do about the truth.