ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tehmina

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tehmina » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:53 pm

humbleguy wrote:Married: 15/10/2014
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ Islamabad: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 18/06/15(emailed to say this )
Waiting.....
our timelines are very similar-hope for the best
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

bg1971

Post by bg1971 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Employment start date

Salam and Ramadan Mubarak To everyone.
Today I have received my employment and tax records from HMRC. It shows that start date of my 2nd job is not correct.
- In my contract, employers letters start date was 18th July 2014.
- HMRC Record shows: 14 July 2014.
There may be a mistake made by my employer's accountant. All other details are fine (totals pay, tax etc) of both jobs.
My greatest concern is, once Home office will find out these discrepancy, is it a good reason for refusal !!
Please advice, shall I contact HMRC for amend my records ? Or leave as it is ?
There are may helpful people out there.. Please please.. let me know what to do.

Many thanks
Rahman
bg1971

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:47 pm

bg1971 wrote:Employment start date

Salam and Ramadan Mubarak To everyone.
Today I have received my employment and tax records from HMRC. It shows that start date of my 2nd job is not correct.
- In my contract, employers letters start date was 18th July 2014.
- HMRC Record shows: 14 July 2014.
There may be a mistake made by my employer's accountant. All other details are fine (totals pay, tax etc) of both jobs.
My greatest concern is, once Home office will find out these discrepancy, is it a good reason for refusal !!
Please advice, shall I contact HMRC for amend my records ? Or leave as it is ?
There are may helpful people out there.. Please please.. let me know what to do.

Many thanks
Rahman
bg1971
I would defo get it amended, you don't want a refusal over something u knew could have been changed, don't leave anything to chance..good-luck
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Mariam2794
Newly Registered

Post by Mariam2794 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi just had a quick question my husband submitted the docs in mirpur today and then received a text just now saying they have reaches isb, but when he went they didnt ask for an email address so no email has been recieved just a text, did we have to give the email ourselves, or would they use the one on the hand written application form?

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Mariam2794 wrote:Hi just had a quick question my husband submitted the docs in mirpur today and then received a text just now saying they have reaches isb, but when he went they didnt ask for an email address so no email has been recieved just a text, did we have to give the email ourselves, or would they use the one on the hand written application form?
They would use the one on the application form
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

Mariam2794
Newly Registered

Post by Mariam2794 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:46 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
Mariam2794 wrote:Hi just had a quick question my husband submitted the docs in mirpur today and then received a text just now saying they have reaches isb, but when he went they didnt ask for an email address so no email has been recieved just a text, did we have to give the email ourselves, or would they use the one on the hand written application form?
They would use the one on the application form

Thank you

Duke666
Newly Registered

Post by Duke666 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Thanks everyone for ur sweet messages... Well today I found out that NICOP is mandatory now who ever is traveling outside the country on residence, student or work visa I found out this information from the FIA office in Karachi international airport and you also have to do something called protection on the NICOP... Well I hope in this beautiful month of Ramadan everyone who is waiting for their visas should be granted so they can reunite or unite with their loved ones... Sajjad and Adnan you both are doing the great job... JazakAllah
Lilstar I applied in VAC (Karachi ) and I had asked them about the status on 84th day which is 12th week not before that and I got a reply that everything has been done and will take a while to get call for pick up which I got within two days which was mentioned earlier that it will take this long so patience is the key and we did the paper work via solicitor who did all the paper work which was spot on... So I would say in my experience that don't volunteer your information just be precise while gathering paper work my wife did all the hard work of keeping everything in order and repressed our case straight forward and we took almost 1 year to prepare the paper work so patience is the key I hope this information helps someone and I hope everyone here should get their visas asap !!! Bless you all

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:18 am

Duke666 wrote:Thanks everyone for ur sweet messages... Well today I found out that NICOP is mandatory now who ever is traveling outside the country on residence, student or work visa I found out this information from the FIA office in Karachi international airport and you also have to do something called protection on the NICOP... Well I hope in this beautiful month of Ramadan everyone who is waiting for their visas should be granted so they can reunite or unite with their loved ones... Sajjad and Adnan you both are doing the great job... JazakAllah
Lilstar I applied in VAC (Karachi ) and I had asked them about the status on 84th day which is 12th week not before that and I got a reply that everything has been done and will take a while to get call for pick up which I got within two days which was mentioned earlier that it will take this long so patience is the key and we did the paper work via solicitor who did all the paper work which was spot on... So I would say in my experience that don't volunteer your information just be precise while gathering paper work my wife did all the hard work of keeping everything in order and repressed our case straight forward and we took almost 1 year to prepare the paper work so patience is the key I hope this information helps someone and I hope everyone here should get their visas asap !!! Bless you all
Mashallah thanks for keeping us informed
Wish you all the best with your future with your partner
my duas are with you
Please keep us remembered also

Sajj79

Post by Sajj79 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:51 am

Duke666 wrote:Thanks everyone for ur sweet messages... Well today I found out that NICOP is mandatory now who ever is traveling outside the country on residence, student or work visa I found out this information from the FIA office in Karachi international airport and you also have to do something called protection on the NICOP... Well I hope in this beautiful month of Ramadan everyone who is waiting for their visas should be granted so they can reunite or unite with their loved ones... Sajjad and Adnan you both are doing the great job... JazakAllah
Ma sha Allah brother so happy for you not every one succeed in getting visa with in category D (cash savings) Al ham du lillah you are blessed in great month. This is news to me that NICOP is must! Please keep us in ur dua, although ppl meet full criteria of visa but its still seems to be a battle and one can only ask for prayers coz prayers is the only thing which can make impossible to possible. Jazak Allah for all ur prayers may Allah grant you all ur wishes in that blessed month

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:49 am

Aslong as u have ur Pak passport and visa that's all you need
Not sure about this nicop card may be it's just ur ID card u need

nasir631

Post by nasir631 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:51 am

Slaam to all
Below source is from Nadra official website
https://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php/nicophome
"Who can apply
NICOP is meant for Pakistanis who are working and / or living abroad. NICOP is also a mandatory requirement for Pakistani citizens holding a visa for a country (other than Pakistan) valid for more than Six months."
Based on this, it looks to me now it is mandatory.

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:54 am

Tazmaniaa wrote:This seems like a very slow week.. No april applicants heard anything??

Nd Ramadan Kareem everyone....may allah forgive us in this blessed month n answer our duas. (Ameen)
mid april here still waiting :x :(
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:10 am

nasir631 wrote:Slaam to all
Below source is from Nadra official website
https://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php/nicophome
"Who can apply
NICOP is meant for Pakistanis who are working and / or living abroad. NICOP is also a mandatory requirement for Pakistani citizens holding a visa for a country (other than Pakistan) valid for more than Six months."
Based on this, it looks to me now it is mandatory.
New visas are 30 days

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:00 pm

asif_sharif wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:This seems like a very slow week.. No april applicants heard anything??

Nd Ramadan Kareem everyone....may allah forgive us in this blessed month n answer our duas. (Ameen)
Like yourself waiting impatiently for a rapid influx of updates of April applications being processed. .. for past 2 weeks only few updates which have been majority end of march :(

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:56 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
asif_sharif wrote:

Like yourself waiting impatiently for a rapid influx of updates of April applications being processed. .. for past 2 weeks only few updates which have been majority end of march :(
how long you going to give them before you email them sajj ?
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Realised that I applied under category A when I should have applied under category F. So not positive now about outcome.

But I have the additional documents so I don't know if they will write asking for additional documents or reject it and I may then have an option to send the additional documents. Anyway looking at further delay.

People please take your time and seek legal advice if necessary and get it right the first time as it is demoralising to be rejected and have to go through everything again. Most rejections are due to ignorance of the rules.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:15 pm

how long you going to give them before you email them sajj ?
@asif_sharif

I'm going to email them like on the 10th week coz I would expect then to have at least started to look at the file by them but looking at current timescales I think I will not hear any news until after eid :(
I have made a freedom of information request though to ukba which they should reply to by 1st July. ..
I specifically asked what date they are working on in the request so in Shaa Allah I will atleast be able to inform others of what they're working on

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:18 pm

adnan111 wrote:Realised that I applied under category A when I should have applied under category F. So not positive now about outcome.

But I have the additional documents so I don't know if they will write asking for additional documents or reject it and I may then have an option to send the additional documents. Anyway looking at further delay.

People please take your time and seek legal advice if necessary and get it right the first time as it is demoralising to be rejected and have to go through everything again. Most rejections are due to ignorance of the rules.
In Shaa Allah all will work positive for you ...
Duas are with you
Takes this month to ask Allah wholeheartedly and in Shaa Allah all will be fine

faceman123

Post by faceman123 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:23 pm

Sorry what do you mean she needs something else to leave pakistan ?? Isn't passport and visa enough? !?!?!

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:41 pm

@faceman123

Think they mean that they need to also carry their NICOP card
I'm sure any pakistan citizen leaving pakistan to settle in the uk would carry their pakistan I.D card for future travel anyway

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Just a quick question regarding appeals... How long after appeal acknowledgment do u receive something in the post? Or know if ECM has or hasn't overturned decision in review
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

faceman123

Post by faceman123 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:25 pm

sajjaduk wrote:@faceman123

Think they mean that they need to also carry their NICOP card
I'm sure any pakistan citizen leaving pakistan to settle in the uk would carry their pakistan I.D card for future travel anyway
Do you mean normal id card of pakistan ?

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:42 pm

Salaam all. Hope you are in the best of the health. So i arrived in the uk 6th june . My husband came to pick me. Alhamdulilah no problem at all at manchstr airport. I come to uk after 2 and a half months after visa being issued. I hope all other members from last time got their visa. You are all in my duas inshalah allah reunite you with yours spouses. Ameen.
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

S.y.h

Post by S.y.h » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:35 pm

Hello all! I applied online on 10th April 2015, submitted documents in islamabad on the 14th of April and received a text from BHC on the 15th of April. Still waiting for the visa :( I emailed them and they replied that my application is waiting to be assessed. Anyone who applied around that time received their visa yet? I need to enter before the 10th of July to secure a place in school for my son. So stressed now!

asif3
United Kingdom

Post by asif3 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Does anyone know for an appeal if it is better to resubmit copies of all documents initially submitted with the appeal or only the ones that are relevant to the appeal?