ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extention DLR Granted and BRP Card Received

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mkhari
Pakistan

Extention DLR Granted and BRP Card Received

Post by mkhari » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:07 pm

Granted Extension DLR & BRP received

Dear forum I would like to Thanks My Almighty Allah

Yesterday I pickup Me & My Wife BRP from my solicitor

I love to share this grant when everything is in my hand and today is right time to share the goods News

Brief Extension History

As most of the formalist know my story, Just recap

Applied our Extension Nov 2014 on FLRO within week Acknowledgement, 2 week Biometric, Feb2015 received letter i filled wrong form they give me 10 days to send DL form and my leave is continue if I send right form DL within 10days

Within 10 days I filled DL form send special delivery there were a mistake in form I resend mistake pages and send Express then after 1 week I send personal statement.

email CAAU, Called them a lot and they give date aim to complete 31/05/2015

Then write to MP. Complain Department Called them and complain that where is your aim

then

2/06/2015 letter dated received 5/06 asked for biometric again and granted leave to remain

ICD.1100 ICD 0064 , ASL 2155 ASL 4501 all letters bottom code

then call home office 3 time asked where is my BRP

yesterday I received called from solicitor I pickup same day

any further question i am here to answer

Valid from 16/06/2015---31/05/2018 slightly less then 3 years

whats the right time to apply ILR

Nov 2017 or May 2018?

Thanks everyone
MKHARI

fimboz

Re: Extention DLR Granted and BRP Card Received

Post by fimboz » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:58 am

Congratulations Mkhari. My story is kind of similar to yours.

I applied for discretionary leave extension in February 2014 and my application is still outstanding. I wrote to their complaint department and they stated that they aim to conclude the case by 30th June 2015. At the beginning of the month I called the UKVI but they had not allocated my case to a case worker. Only this friday when I called they informed me that they are doing the pre-internal immigration checks. Hopefully they will conclude my case within the next nine days.

mkhari
Pakistan

Re: Extention DLR Granted and BRP Card Received

Post by mkhari » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Write to MP and complain department you will see teh difference
MKHARI