ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Requirement

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKQEEN
BANNED

English Language Requirement

Post by UKQEEN » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:03 am

Hi I have NARIC comparison of my bachelor degree and it is equivalent to UK degree.

Do i have to ask NARIC about specific language assessment that my degree was taught in English. ( to confirm whether your degree has been taught solely in English and meets the required level of English language proficiency (CEFR level C1).

Applicants under Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) must have a level of English language equivalent to level B2 on the (CEFR).

I have also Expired IELTS test certificate.

I am really confuse what i have to do??

thanks
koyal

UKQEEN
BANNED

Re: English Language Requirement

Post by UKQEEN » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:40 am

UKQEEN wrote:Hi I have NARIC comparison of my bachelor degree and it is equivalent to UK degree.

Do i have to ask NARIC about specific language assessment that my degree was taught in English. ( to confirm whether your degree has been taught solely in English and meets the required level of English language proficiency (CEFR level C1).

Applicants under Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) must have a level of English language equivalent to level B2 on the (CEFR).

I have also Expired IELTS test certificate.

I am really confuse what i have to do??

thanks
koyal