ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 european family member appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farazahmed123
Newly Registered

EEA2 european family member appeal

Post by farazahmed123 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Hi

how you doing all.
i had hearing in the court regarding the refusal of my application caused by the interview.i applied visa last year in feburay.
i got hearing outside london last week my barrister told me that the hearing gona be very tough and i have to face serious questions from the HO barrister.but when the hearing starts judge asked HO barrister to present the rejection papers but he said that he dint bring it today and he wants next hearing so he can be prepare next time but judge said that its our fault you supposed to bring all the relevant documents and now the point gona go against you so you have to start the hearing.anyways the hearing started judge asked HO solicitor to ask he asked me only one question to me and one to my wife and judge asked him again if you want to ask anything he said NO.with in 15mins judge told us the hearing is over now and wait for the decision .

the judge was very friendly and smiling all the time.my barrister told me that judge has already done the decision in my favour thats why he did not ask too many things plus the HO solicitor was not prepared and not to much active aswell.

so what you guys think about it.
thanks