ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Required for FLR (M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Documents Required for FLR (M)

Post by janinah » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi all,

I am going to apply SET(LR) within weeks. Then my wife for FLR (M) and son MN1. Now, question about my wife's required documents.

1. Both me & my wife working... My annual salary 40k and wifr 6k. Do we need to provide payslips and bank statements for both of us or if i sponsor only her will it be ok if i only provide payslips and 6 months bank statements ? The reason is she lost couple of payslips and her bank balance negative.

2. As she is switching from Tier 2 dependand to FLR (M) for the first time, do we need to produce 12 proof of address documents for last 2 years ???

And, is English test certificate A1 from Trinity college and IELTS same acceptance ?? This question i am asking because recent TOEIC scandal, i am worried who knows Trinity college will not be banned in future...for this i personally prefer IELTS, but problem can't find dates within month where Trinity college is available next week if want....Really don't know... What to do....

Anyway, i will be very grateful if you give your expert view.....

Thanks in advance !

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Documents Required for FLR (M)

Post by janinah » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Anyone plzzzz

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Anyone ????

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:57 pm

janinah wrote:Hi all,

I am going to apply SET(LR) within weeks. Then my wife for FLR (M) and son MN1. Now, question about my wife's required documents.

1. Both me & my wife working... My annual salary 40k and wifr 6k. Do we need to provide payslips and bank statements for both of us or if i sponsor only her will it be ok if i only provide payslips and 6 months bank statements ? The reason is she lost couple of payslips and her bank balance negative.

2. As she is switching from Tier 2 dependand to FLR (M) for the first time, do we need to produce 12 proof of address documents for last 2 years ???

And, is English test certificate A1 from Trinity college and IELTS same acceptance ?? This question i am asking because recent TOEIC scandal, i am worried who knows Trinity college will not be banned in future...for this i personally prefer IELTS, but problem can't find dates within month where Trinity college is available next week if want....Really don't know... What to do....

Thanks in advance !
Anyone plzzzzz ????

amy.37
Newly Registered

Post by amy.37 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:14 pm

1. Your documents are enough. You can submit your wife's documents as a support for the application, but you need to explain that in the form.

2. Has she been staying with you since she got her Dependent Visa? I would say submit as many proofs of address as possible, but if you cant, you need to give an explanation in the form or in a cover letter.

About the language requirement, not so sure.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:24 pm

amy.37 wrote:1. Your documents are enough. You can submit your wife's documents as a support for the application, but you need to explain that in the form.

2. Has she been staying with you since she got her Dependent Visa? I would say submit as many proofs of address as possible, but if you cant, you need to give an explanation in the form or in a cover letter.

About the language requirement, not so sure.
Thanks for the reply.....

As we will go to premium service, will provide my docs first, if caseworker asked for her docs, then will give as much as docs possible her....
Secondly, yes she is living with me in UK for last 5 years.. By the time she extended visa 3 times.... Student dependant, PSW dependant, currently Tier 2 Dependant. We can provide docs... Only council tax have in joint name but both have many bills, bank statments, credit card statements, GP letters... Thats not a problem....but, my question is it requirement to provide those docs for last 2 years for only FLR (M) extension or first time switching to FLR(M) as well ??

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:10 am

janinah wrote:Hi all,

Just supply details of your income.
My understanding is only those switching from fiance to spouse are not required to supply proof address as they would not have been in the UK long enough, so you would need the letters.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... uage-tests Not familiar with language requirements but that link may help...

Thanks in advance !