ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Going to apply soon and need some advice!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yomama
Newly Registered

FLR (M) Going to apply soon and need some advice!

Post by yomama » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:05 am

Hi there

I am going to apply for FLR (M) in few weeks using Premium Service and would like to ask for some advice please.

1. Income
My annual salary (applicant) is above £18,600 (I easily make more than 20k). Should I still give info about my partner (sponsor) or can I just leave his space blank? I am employed and papers are simple, but my partner is newly employed + self-employed so paper work is a bit complicated, so if possible, I want to submit application only with my info.

2. Corespondence
I have moved 3 times over last two years, after we started olive together. Do I need to give 6 letters from each address or, 6 in total over the 2 years from 3 difference address?
I don't have 6 correspondence from each address, but I have about 4 from each.

3. Extra supporting evidence
I read that some people are submitting personal photos, cover letters, and letters about relationship.
Do you really need to provide these excessive documents that aren't mentioned on the form?

Thank you in advance,

Yo Mama.

SoHopeful

Re: FLR (M) Going to apply soon and need some advice!

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:32 pm

yomama wrote:Hi there

I am going to apply for FLR (M) in few weeks using Premium Service and would like to ask for some advice please.

1. Income
My annual salary (applicant) is above £18,600 (I easily make more than 20k). Should I still give info about my partner (sponsor) or can I just leave his space blank? I am employed and papers are simple, but my partner is newly employed + self-employed so paper work is a bit complicated, so if possible, I want to submit application only with my info.
If the form is asking for general information about his income then answer and just state in the additional information section that you are only relying on your income.
2. Corespondence
I have moved 3 times over last two years, after we started olive together. Do I need to give 6 letters from each address or, 6 in total over the 2 years from 3 difference address?
I don't have 6 correspondence from each address, but I have about 4 from each.
The letters just need to cover the 2 years not necessarily each address. Remember you need 6 each or a combination of the 2 if they aren't all addressed to you both.
3. Extra supporting evidence
I read that some people are submitting personal photos, cover letters, and letters about relationship.
Do you really need to provide these excessive documents that aren't mentioned on the form?
Your only need proof of relationship for initial spouse/fiance application. The correspondence covering the last 2 years covers this for FLR.

Thank you in advance,

Yo Mama.

yomama
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (M) Going to apply soon and need some advice!

Post by yomama » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi SoHopeful

Thank you for your answers.

Yes, I have more than 6 correspondence (from each of us and some are in joint names).

Thanks again,