ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor Licensce Revoked need help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghu.raju457

Sponsor Licensce Revoked need help

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi all experts need help

I am new to this forum and i need your help or advise. let me brief my situation

I am T2G dependent and my wife is T2G. My wife's company licensce has revoked but we havent recieved a curtailment letter yet. Sponsor saying he has lodged JR(judicial review) and until they will made the decision we wont be recieving the curtail ment letter is this right?

I have met the solicitor she said if my company is ready to sponsor me i can go bact to my home country as a valid T2G dependent and apply for T2G main applicant and come back by which my Long residency wont be effected is this true? and she also told me wy wife can switch to my dependent after i have granted T2G with in the uK (can she apply for dependent with in the country)

She is telling as long as you have left the country with valid visa and apply from the home country then the long residency will not be effected. Can any one tel me much more details about this please.

I am thinking to apply for the student visa for my wife and then i can change to her dependent will this be ok to do while in the sposor license is in revoking stage ( i know we can switch to Tier 4 while we are in T2G) but my concern is all about the licensce is in revoking stage

Any one...... please help me

Thanks in advance

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: Sponsor Licensce Revoked need help

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:11 am

If you go back to your home country and apply for entry clearance, your long residency will be reset. You will have to spend 5 years on T2 General visa to be eligible for ILR.

Yes, your spouse can apply as your dependent from within UK once you are back to UK.

Also note that the company ready to sponsor you has to conduct the RLMT (if your job is not a shortage occupation) and you will need a restricted CoS. This process will take some time, so would recommend to talk to the new sponsor and initiate the process.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:04 am

Hi Moonlight

Thanks for quick reply.

Is ILR route still available for Tier 2 some people say this route has cancelled

What will happen if I consider going back to home country and apply for visa but mean time my wife receives curtailment before I come back to UK? what are our options!!

Is it ok if my wife apply for Tier 4 visa and I switch as her dependent, after we receive the visa I can switch to T2G in country and my wife can switch to my dependent. Does our student visa will have any impact as my wife company license has revoked.

Please gurus help me as lot of questions going on mind. I need to talk to my company for applying sponsor licence

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:32 am

You can still apply for ILR on Tier 2 General if you stay continuously for 5 years.

Once home office sends the curtailment letter, your spouse will have 60 days from the date the letter was sent (it will be mentioned in the letter) to find another sponsor or leave UK. The visa will remain valid for these 60 days and you can come back to UK on your dependent visa, if reqd.

Tier 4 route is an option. Logically, it should not matter. However, home office may want to verify the details before approval.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:37 pm

Probably I have not phrased it right

My question is by that time I go back and I apply T2G from home country and come back and if all the process go slow and my wife visa curtailment finishes then what are my chances that my wife can still stay in the UK and apply for a dependent visa.

And also one more thing my wife wont loose her long residency right?. she don't need to wait until I finish 5 years time in T2G to apply for my ILR as her 10 years time will in 3 years time

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:15 pm

- She cannot continue to stay in UK beyond the curtailment date mentioned in the letter. You need to be back by that time for her to apply for a dependent visa from within UK. Once applied, she can remain in UK until a decision is made.

- Not sure on the ILR query. I know for sure that if someone moves from T2G to T2G dependent, their 5 year ILR clock will get reset. Does it reset the 10-year ILR clock, not sure. Experts can confirm on that.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Can Some one please tell me about 10 year long residency please, if my wife switch from T2G main applicant to T2G dependent will it be effected.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:24 pm

As Moonlight said on above Tier 2 general still have ILR, can some one please confirm. And I will be eligible if I apply from outside country

Please gurus help me I am in a tough situation.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi All

Can anyone please help me on above

raghu.raju457

Is Curtailmaint Letter Delivers as Signed Post

Post by raghu.raju457 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Hi Gurus

I have already posted in the forum about my wifes sponsor licence has revoked previously. Can some one pleaase tel me or share their experiance about curtailment letter, does it will be delivered as normal post or Signed post. I am askling this question as we have recently moved home before we update our address in the home office we heard about the licence revokation

Thanks

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: Is Curtailmaint Letter Delivers as Signed Post

Post by moonlight55 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:13 pm

You should still go ahead and contact home office to update your address and check if the letter is being sent or not. Sending the curtailment letter takes few weeks, so maybe its still not yet sent. Just to add, "Letter not received due to change of address" is not an excuse and you will be considered overstayer after the curtailment date. I personally know a person who was asked to leave the country immediately or face action due to the exact same reason.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:29 am

Hi Moonlight

Thanks for your reply, I am still going to previous house and checking for the emails and I am going to update my address now. I want to know any ones experience who have received curtailment letter is either by signed post or normal delivery so that I can keep track of the letter if its sent to my old address before update

Any one who had previously received curtailment letter can you please share your experience

Thanks in advance

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:46 am

Raghu, to be honest with you, i was in a bad situation from March as i had may CoS cancelled because had taken 3 months leave due to family issues, Biometric Expires Aug 2015! Since then i was told by my HR to get a new job and CoS and was told will get a letter from HO regarding curtailment leave and once if you get that letter,then you have 2 months time period to find a job and CoS!

So i gave a call to HO after 2 months, about the Letter from HO, they said, non has been sent out! She then told me to write to Curtailment LEave Team in Manchester, which i DID NOT DO!
I thought if the letter has not been sent until now,ie 2 months after i called them, then i decided NOT to write, as its HO fault, why should i risk writing them which would then make things harder for me and it would shorten my time once i get the letter from HO.
its been 4 months now, however i founf a new job and CoS,awaiting Biometric!

So since you already have a job, then sit silent and let your wife look for another job/CoS.

Good luck