ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) 7.3A - Income from Salaried Employment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kaytee86
Newly Registered

FLR(M) 7.3A - Income from Salaried Employment

Post by kaytee86 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:21 am

Section 7.3A states "Only complete this section if you and/or your sponsor are working" - we both are, and we both exceed the income requirement easily but we are only relying on my husband's income (£60,500). It's way easier to provide payslips/statements/employment letter etc.

So my question is, do I still need to fill in 'Yes' and the corresponding information for myself? I would then assume I would need to provide the corresponding documents as well - not impossible, but a pain in the behind and extra work. Nowhere does it seem to indicate to leave blank if not relying on that income... but also then asks questions like "When combined does your annual income and your sponsor’s annual income from current employment meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet?" - is that answer still 'Yes' even if I don't enter my income?

Perhaps just being paranoid (yet again!). Any clarification would be greatly appreciated!

kaytee86
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) 7.3A - Income from Salaried Employment

Post by kaytee86 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:26 am

...may have just answered my own question as it does say "You only need to provide evidence of the income and/or cash savings required to show you meet the financial requirement."

Even if I indicated what my earnings were, if we're not relying on it, I shouldn't have to provide evidence as per that.

Any advice would still be welcomed though!

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:26 pm

I am exactly on same situation.... I want to show my payslips, bank statement, employment letter only as those are easy to get but my wife don't keep her papers properly... So, it will be very difficult for us to get all financial docs for her... As my own salary well enough to sponsor her.... I am exactly thinking same.... If someone expert can share their view.... Will be grateful....

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:38 am

Answer would still be 'Yes' as the question is for applicant and/or sponsor.
Then wherever details of income are required just complete with the income you will be relying on for the application.

kaytee86
Newly Registered

Post by kaytee86 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Sounds like I'm not the only one!

Thanks for the advice.

Hamzah
Newly Registered

Post by Hamzah » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:04 pm

I see the last post on this thread was from over a year ago but im now in the same boat. It would be great if you could share what you did in the end and if only filled in the income details you relied upon and left the other column blank?

kaytee86
Newly Registered

Post by kaytee86 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:15 pm

Luckily still get notifications for this - if I recall correctly I still filled in all of the information/included my income and answered 'yes' everywhere, but we only provided documents/evidence of my husband's income as that's all we relied on. (Did it same day - no problems, visa in 2 hrs!).

Hamzah
Newly Registered

Post by Hamzah » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:44 pm

Thank you for your reply.

So in that case then what did you put in the box for the question that follows the table :

You and your sponsor’s total combined income from salaried employment? Did you put your combined income or just the income you were relying on?

Thanks

kaytee86
Newly Registered

Post by kaytee86 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:46 pm

Combined!