ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

change of job

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

robsters
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

change of job

Post by robsters » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:57 am

I am starting a new job, have contract but wife still waiting for her full residence card, do i need to send the new contract to immigration ? and if so will it affect the time on her getting her full card? she has her temp one already. we sent all paper work ages ago and last letter we got is they will review the case soon but this was almost 2 months ago just fear now i changed my employment it will just delay it further....also once my wife gets her full card will i be free not to have to inform immigration about every change of circumstances?

benfares

Re: change of job

Post by benfares » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Hi Robster

You have to send them your new work contract as they have said and even to me to notify them of any changes. I changed address and I got a new job and i immediately told them. Its better to let them know as they will trust you and process the application.

robsters
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: change of job

Post by robsters » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:32 am

Hi

thanks for the advise we posted new contract with a covering letter yesterday :)