ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Early application for 10 years ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naveed24
Pakistan

Early application for 10 years ILR

Post by Naveed24 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:11 pm

Hi all.
I need some advice please.
I'm in the uk since 17/09/2005
Till then all my extension were on time and granted always. In 2011 I've changed to tier 2 and my leave was curtailed on 18/05/2015. I've submitted flr fp application with my 2 dependants on time. Bio received 17/06/2015. Now if I will vary my application on set lr which is early variation then is it a good step? Also what are the chances that I will be granted ILR as I'm applying 2 months early discounting 28 days period. Has someone granted already if they apply more than 28 days? Plz help by advising me. Thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Early application for 10 years ILR

Post by Zee ali » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Naveed24 wrote:Hi all.
I need some advice please.
I'm in the uk since 17/09/2005
Till then all my extension were on time and granted always. In 2011 I've changed to tier 2 and my leave was curtailed on 18/05/2015. I've submitted flr fp application with my 2 dependants on time. Bio received 17/06/2015. Now if I will vary my application on set lr which is early variation then is it a good step? Also what are the chances that I will be granted ILR as I'm applying 2 months early discounting 28 days period. Has someone granted already if they apply more than 28 days? Plz help by advising me. Thanks
Delay you bio. try to reach ILR qualifying period than vary . If refuse flr fp i hope u will get appeal right . than complete your time, than withdraw appeal or add additional ground on hearing your choice. U will get it
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Naveed24
Pakistan

Post by Naveed24 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Thx zee Ali but what if my application decide early and there is no right to appeal as appeal rights are curtailed from 7 April. So if I vary now and by the time I will get decision my 10 years will be completed. Only worry is 28 days before I apply then what could be the outcome as I thought if I apply early even more than 28 days then by the time caseworker will look at my file I've reached my point of 10 years them he can grant ILR or he consider the date of application.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:24 am

Zee ali wrote:
Delay you bio. try to reach ILR qualifying period than vary . If refuse flr fp i hope u will get appeal right . than complete your time, than withdraw appeal or add additional ground on hearing your choice. U will get it

If bio is delayed or a person fail to take it within the proscribe period, then their application will be invalid, and section 3C will elapse.

Not sure how that can help the OP.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:46 am

Naveed24 wrote:Thx zee Ali but what if my application decide early and there is no right to appeal as appeal rights are curtailed from 7 April. So if I vary now and by the time I will get decision my 10 years will be completed. Only worry is 28 days before I apply then what could be the outcome as I thought if I apply early even more than 28 days then by the time caseworker will look at my file I've reached my point of 10 years them he can grant ILR or he consider the date of application.
Too many If's .

Now u r in the hand of HO. Just pray u get a good caseworker.
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:49 am

Obie wrote:
Zee ali wrote:

If bio is delayed or a person fail to take it within the proscribe period, then their application will be invalid, and section 3C will elapse.

He has limited options available and i know its a risky practice too delay bio. but most of the time these tactics work.

HO must send u a warning bio letter before invalidating an application.

Naveed24
Pakistan

Post by Naveed24 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:04 am

Obie wrote:
Zee ali wrote:

Then what should is best obie. To keep going on with flr fp or do the variation early by 2 or 3 July on set lr? I need to reach at 20 august (28 days early).