ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr m section 5 immigration history

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Wisdom2012
Newly Registered

Flr m section 5 immigration history

Post by Wisdom2012 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:09 am

Hello im filling out the FLR m application and need some help with Section 5 immigration history.

5.1 asks if I entered the country legally

5.2 when did you enter the country

I entered the uk illegally in 2004 and was granted limited leave to remain as a parent in. 2013. Would I refer to my most current visa or how I entered before I had status?

Most grateful for any help I can get

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Flr m section 5 immigration history

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:28 am

Wisdom2012 wrote:Hello im filling out the FLR m application and need some help with Section 5 immigration history.

5.1 asks if I entered the country legally

5.2 when did you enter the country

I entered the uk illegally in 2004 and was granted limited leave to remain as a parent in. 2013. Would I refer to my most current visa or how I entered before I had status?

Most grateful for any help I can get

Section 5 is Mandatory, You must answer the question in order for your application to be successful so Yes you need to declare you came into the UK illegally but you were granted Limited leave to remain then refer to your current visa. They want to how you came into the UK right from scratch not when you were issued a visa to stay.

You can also write a separate cover letter explaining the visa you were granted.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Wisdom2012
Newly Registered

Post by Wisdom2012 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:35 am

Thank you Todmatt I thought so, I will of as advised

HB1
Newly Registered

Post by HB1 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:55 pm

My husband has just filled application and we thought thus was from last entry ie when he entered on current visa as he was previously illegal which was declared on spouse visa applied from overseas - will this cause an issue? Applied for FLR M!