ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success @ CROYDON on 16/05/2015 TIER 1 general route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kommsu

Re: ILR success @ CROYDON on 16/05/2015 TIER 1 general rout

Post by kommsu » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:00 pm

Thanks Chetan.
All the very best in your application .

Regards,
Kommsu

bond_007
Newly Registered

Post by bond_007 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Kommsu,

thanks for your prompt answer.
One final question, do you need to show indian degree certificate for ILR again, considering that same orginal certificate was alrdeay shown for initial entry application? or Is is apprioprate to mention that English language requirement is alrdeay proved during initial entry application
kommsu wrote:Hi,
@Bond_Boy,
I didn't pass any exam and my Indian degree was Masters , I have submitted the same in initial application, extension and in ILR , as long as your degree shows in PBS (Tier2/ Tier1(E) ) should be OK .
I have provided Tier-2 PBS printout , everything was OK and got my ILR .

@seanpa,
I hope 15 days doesnt matter , just mention in your cover letter family visit for that duration, no need to mention any other reason .

Let me know if you still have queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Kommsu

kommsu

Post by kommsu » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:40 am

Hi Bond007,

Yes, you need to show your original degree (KOLL requirement ,B1 equivalent) , and also select "that English language requirement is already proved during initial entry application" .
So, you will be using same degree as two evidences , PM me if you need more clarification on this.

Kind Regards,
Kommsu

Bhaskar101
Newly Registered

Post by Bhaskar101 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Hello Kommsu,

Can you please help me.

I entered into UK on 14-08-2010 through Tier-2 work permit multiple entry visa which was processed on 09-Jul-09 (expires on Jul-11).

I went back to India on 25th Dec-10 (was working on secondment at the Indian entity for that period on the same work carried out here in UK) and received p45 in Dec-10.

I came back to UK on 20th March-2011 (less than 90 days) on the same visa but during this period (26th Dec-10 to 19th March-11) I didn’t get any UK salary (Was paid in India) and extending the same visa then onwards.

The total number of days outside UK are less than 180 (including the above mentioned 85 days) and will get supporting letters for my holidays except for those 85 days.

Am I eligible to apply for ILR in Aug-15 or need to wait till March-16?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Many Thanks,
Bhaskar

Afi_PhD
Newly Registered

Post by Afi_PhD » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:08 am

Hi Guys, I'd be grateful if any one please share your knowledge and experience on my scenario.

At the outset,
I first entered in the UK on 19 January 2006 on a student visa, which was successfully extended until 28th February 2010. Prior to that expiring, I applied to extend leave as a student, which was refused by the Secretary of State for the Home Department on 07th May 2010 due to CAS letter drawn by University. I appealed this decision, but subsequently withdrew this appeal on 19th June 2010. As a result, my appeal rights exhausted. On 18th July 2010, I then made subsequent several applications for leave to remain under Tier 4 (General) Category. However, my all applications were refused under policy guidance etc included my Tier 1 (PSW) application. As a result of a challenge of a decision refusing my last leave to remain application under Tier 1 (PSW) category on 1 March 2012, Home Office requested that I should withdraw per action protocol (PAP) letter then granted leave to remain on post study work visa, granted on 10th May 2012. Now I am doing PhD and have Tier 4 (General) student visa till 30th September 2018. In few months, I want to submit long residence (10 years) application for ILR. Someone advised me that the period of 29 June to 10 May 2012 don't count as lawful stay, and therefore you would not have been resident lawfully for 10 continue years in January 2016.

My question is, they'll refused my application or will consider for ILR ?. Thanks in advance..

hinasohrab
Newly Registered

Post by hinasohrab » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:47 pm

Hi Kommsu or any senior guru,

I have to apply for ILR next month. I was self employed for first four years on Tier 1 General and am a Director of my own company in the latest year. Can you please assist in follwoing queries in my case:

1) Absence: What shall I tick in section 6.3: Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling and compassionate reasons or Other or leave it blank? (my visits were just family visits and not compelling or compassionate ones).

2)Page 31 says that you may provide any other information that can help to support your application -> My husband works full time and has dependant visa being myself main applicant. Would it be good to mention that he is working and providing evidence of his employment?

3)Page 71 : 12L ->where it says you must provide the following documents:
Evidence specified in section 9A of this form - I am ok to check the box against it.
For the period before you were granted leave as Tier 1 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules....I am on Tier 1 since my first entry clearnace. Shall I leave this checkbox blank?

Looking forward to your assistance.

Thanks,
Hina

hinasohrab
Newly Registered

Post by hinasohrab » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Any help please!