ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (LR) application form fill up related

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ronibduk
Newly Registered

SET (LR) application form fill up related

Post by ronibduk » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:21 am

Hi all

I am going to apply 10 years long residency next month (JUL 15). When looking the application form, I am bit confused about how to fill section D where D13 question is - Please state what ties you have with:
• The country where you were born.
• Any country whose nationality you hold.
• Any country where you have lived for more than five years.
You should tell us about any family, friends or other connections with that country (Country, Social cultural or family ties).

What I should fill in the 'Social cultural or family ties' box. Please help about this question.

Many thanks

ADAMALI
Newly Registered

Re: SET (LR) application form fill up related

Post by ADAMALI » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:55 am

ronibduk wrote:Hi all

I am going to apply 10 years long residency next month (JUL 15). When looking the application form, I am bit confused about how to fill section D where D13 question is - Please state what ties you have with:
• The country where you were born.
• Any country whose nationality you hold.
• Any country where you have lived for more than five years.
You should tell us about any family, friends or other connections with that country (Country, Social cultural or family ties).

What I should fill in the 'Social cultural or family ties' box. Please help about this question.

Many thanks
You can write:
-You have parents/brother/sister there (in the country you were born and have nationality)

ronibduk
Newly Registered

Re: SET (LR) application form fill up related

Post by ronibduk » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:17 pm

ADAMALI wrote: You can write:
-You have parents/brother/sister there (in the country you were born and have nationality)
Many thanks Adam