ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent TOIEC News from Home office after appeal allowed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tangy67

Urgent TOIEC News from Home office after appeal allowed

Post by tangy67 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Dear all

I Just received email from solicitor as he received letter from home office

Here are the exact wording

In your letter that you state that you have not received a decision at client application which has been allowed at appeal.

We apologise for that you have not received any notification from us about your client case.At this time customer who had made their application to extend their leave within the uk supported by ETS certificate or where they took English test or submit a certificate as part of their application in the past may have their application delayed , while we make further checks.

For further information please visit our website at
Home office website

You can request review of our response within one month of the date on this letter by writing to following address Croydon address

GURUS please put your shed on this or any body received this letter

Regards

tangy67

Re: Urgent TOIEC News from Home office after appeal allowed

Post by tangy67 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:10 pm

I am surprised 54 reviews with latest update but i do not get any reply

please let me know if any body have get similar letter .

Guru waiting for your reply

thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent TOIEC News from Home office after appeal allowed

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:16 am

@ tangy67, the letter your solicitor received from HO is probably a standard letter which was just sent out due to your solicitor asking for update on your case.
Since you stated that you won your appeal, you just need to be patience for your visa to be issued. As long as HO did not challenge your appeal decision, then your visa will be sent to you, its just a matter of when.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.