ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Please (FLR(O))

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Peace15
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Please (FLR(O))

Post by Peace15 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi All,

My Story; I came to UK in 2001 on student visa ans remain in the country renewing my visa with no problem till 2011, when I submitted SET(O) for indefinite leave and was refused because I had two gaps as a result of late filing of student visa applications in 2004 and 2005 respectively. (I completely forgot about both incident as my visa was renewed and no issue was raised by UKBA).

Anyways, I went through the appeal and the Judge ruled in my favour by allowing my appeal under Article 8 of the ECHR. Without, having to submit any further application UKBA granted me a 3years leave to remain which is due to expire mid July 2015.

Me: At the time of the appeal; I was single, sharing a mortgage and joint bank account with my sister(british), had another sibling (who has now relocated aboard), and my community involvements were huge.

Now; Still have joint mortgage and bank account, but sister is now married with her own family and moved out. community involvements still exists and I am working.

Now I need help please;

1. Am I right to fill out the FLR(O) form?
2. What supporting documents will be significant enough in my case?
3. As my leave was granted under the old rule (hence the 3years), Would you suggest I use a solicitor?
4. Does my supporting document have to cover the last 3years?
5. If I do not use a solicitor, what should I state in my covering letter?

Thank you in advance for you reply