ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from home office

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iffi786

Email from home office

Post by iffi786 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello all
I applied for my wife visa from tier 1 dependent to ILR on 5th of june ...aftrr one week 1received email from home office as acknowledgment with id then 18th again received anothe email with different id rest of same --like we received ur application and consider and it takes up to six months --
but till now I havenot receive any post from theim like acknowledgment and bio matric letter--
Just want to know is it normal process from HO or shell I contect theim
if yes any phone number or email so I can contect woth theim

Thanks in adv

mr_mar

Re: Email from home office

Post by mr_mar » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:15 pm

How did you pass your language test ?

Just joking .... not

never
United Kingdom

Re: Email from home office

Post by never » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:12 pm

iffi786 wrote:Hello all
I applied for my wife visa from tier 1 dependent to ILR on 5th of june ...aftrr one week 1received email from home office as acknowledgment with id then 18th again received anothe email with different id rest of same --like we received ur application and consider and it takes up to six months --
but till now I havenot receive any post from theim like acknowledgment and bio matric letter--
Just want to know is it normal process from HO or shell I contect theim
if yes any phone number or email so I can contect woth theim

Thanks in adv
this is the HO : 0300 123 2241