ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General visitor visa or family visitor UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daggerhead
Newly Registered

General visitor visa or family visitor UK

Post by daggerhead » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi All,

I am an ICT Tier2 long term visa visa holder planning to bring in my in laws here.

Can some one tell me which visa needs to be applied - is it general visitor or family visitor visa ?

Also what is the ETA for the visa from the vfs appointment date. Inlaws will be taking the appointment @chennai INDIA.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:13 pm

General

daggerhead
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by daggerhead » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Lucapooka wrote:General
Thanks for the clarification

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: General visitor visa or family visitor UK

Post by imi99999 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:13 pm

I want to apply for my father in law visit visa from Pakistan, I am on ILR and wife on spouse
My Father in law has no bank statement or deposit
He is over 75
1- Can I show as sponsor as my current salary is about 35k
2- will my payslips and bank statements be enough with about 15K balance
3- will this be family visit or standard visit visa?
4- can I print an invitation letter or will that needs to be done by solicitor here
5- what other documents can I provide including my tenancy agreement

t_1505
Newly Registered

Post by t_1505 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:39 am

Hi

I am on entrepreneur visa. I want to bring my mum here on visit visa. She has 40K coming in her bank since 4 months which purposely i asked a family friend to deposit in her bank as I can show this as my dad's pension or some investment share (dad passed away recently). Now someone told me that at least she should have 4lac in her bank so I put 3lac more in her bank (not i transferred from uk but my another sister who is living with her since dad passed away). In her bank now she got 4 lac 40k. She also got a property on her name worth 25lac. in her family ties i have planned to show my sister who is living with her and also her property plus the regular money coming in her bank.
In my bank (in UK) i have monthly transactions of nearly 10K every month and also got 3000 pounds since a week which i will not use until i will apply for her visa.

Can anyone tell me please what other documents i need to show in order to bring her. I got tenancy agreement, accommodation report, bills on my name. Your kind reply will be highly appreciated.

Meer

venkatasureshs

Post by venkatasureshs » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Last 3-6 months payslips and bank statements in addition to mentioned docs.