ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur application submission HELP REQUIRED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

atariq5
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur application submission HELP REQUIRED

Post by atariq5 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:16 pm

Hello

Firsly I would like to thank all the members on their help in advance.

Now I am planning on making a fresh Tier 1 Entrepreneur application in next few days and I would appreciate any feedback on my documents and if I am missing any of the documents.

Immigration history:

1st Tier 1 application (team) – 30/10/2014
Refused and exhausted all my appeal rights.
2nd application submitted (within 28 days of refusal from court) 25/03/2015
Date of refusal: 11/05/2015
Admin review submitted: 22/05/2015
Response from HO (Unsuccessful): 29/05/2015

Now I am advised to make a fresh application before I overstay for 28 days.
Documents that I am sending with my application are listed below.

1. Application form
2. Covering letter
3. BRP
4. Passport
5. HMRC self-employed welcome letter
6. NI payment letter HMRC 09/03/2014
7. NI payment letter HMRC 04/10/2014
8. NI payment letter HMRC 28/03/2015
9. P45 from last job 27/05/2014
10. management accounts
11. Accountant letter
12. Professional membership certificate
13. Engineering council email confirming membership status
14. Professional membership fee. direct debit confirmation
15. Membership payment receipt
16. Professional certification CSWA exam invite
17. Degree transcript
18. Uni project related to business 01
19. Uni project related to business 02
20. Online learner record
21. CV
22. Recommendation letter from manager of company I have a contract with
23. Business Plan
24. Business bank account statement
25. 50K bank statements
26. Maintenance bank statements
27. 3rd party letters
28. website registrant whois record
29. fb page screenshot
30. FB Invoices + paypal
31. website invoices
32. advertising material (leaflets, business cards etc)
33. business liability insurance quote
34. Professional software quote

Can you guys kindly suggest if I should any more documents or skip any. Also a template of covering letter will be much appreciated.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur application submission HELP REQUIRED

Post by aby00156 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:46 am

Hope this helps

Documents that I am sending with my application are listed below.

1. Application form
2. Covering letter
3. BRP
4. Passport
5. HMRC self-employed welcome letter (must be dated before 10th July 2014)
6. NI payment letter HMRC 09/03/2014
7. NI payment letter HMRC 04/10/2014
8. NI payment letter HMRC 28/03/2015
9. P45 from last job 27/05/2014
10. management accounts
11. Accountant letter
12. Professional membership certificate
13. Engineering council email confirming membership status
14. Professional membership fee. direct debit confirmation
15. Membership payment receipt
16. Professional certification CSWA exam invite
17. Degree transcript
21. CV
22. Recommendation letter from manager of company I have a contract with ( Recommendation letter is invalid. You should provide a contract and the contract should be between 2 firms and cannot be a recruitment company and also the contract must be dated before 10th July 2014 )
23. Business Plan
24. Business bank account statement (must be dated before 10th July 2014)
25. 50K bank statements
26. Maintenance bank statements
27. 3rd party letters (your name and your business name must be mentioned in the letters; Also if your are using 3rd party then you also need a letter from 3rd parties bank which should say your and your business name in that. If the money is abroad then the bank of the 3rd party should be in the list of banks approved by UKBA )
28. website registrant whois record
29. fb page screenshot (must be dated before 10th July 2014)
31. website invoices (must be dated before 10th July 2014)
32. advertising material (leaflets, business cards etc) (must be dated before 10th July 2014)
33. business liability insurance quote
[/quote]

As you said earlier you applied as team. So I dont know whether you are applying now as an individual or as a team again. The above documents are for an individual application. But if you are applying again as a team then you need some other additional documents.
I would suggest you to make different folder for the documents. ie. one folder for your degree; one folder for your maintenance bank statement; one folder for application form photos and BRP; one folder for 50 K bank statement and 3rd party letter; one folder for all other supporting documents. Make sure you label what is in the folder. This is nothing but to make the work of the case worker easier. You can ignore this if you feel so.

If any doubt or questions feel free to ask.

Note: I am not an expert but this is as per my experience and as I applied.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:05 am

@ atariq5, are you sure you can submit a third application? Who adviced you to submit a third application.
I think the only option you have is to go for JR if your refusal reasons in the second application can be defended in front of a judge.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

atariq5
Newly Registered

Post by atariq5 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:06 am

Thank you aby00156 for your detailed reply.

I am applying as a single applicant this time as a Self-employed person.

Most of the documents are dated well before 10 July but I have few queries.

1. I forgot to mention the business contracts. I have two running contracts (one paid by bank, one my cash), between the companies and myself (as I am self-employed). I am sending copies of these as originals are with Home Office (each page signed as mentioned in guide).

2. 3rd party letters - This funding is from a family friend who transferred around £10,000 in my personal account back in march in multiple transactions. Amount has been in my account for over two months now. Do I still need to submit a letter from 3rd party's bank.

I am sending my application in a Lever arch file, dividing documents in around 10 section according to their nature.

Kindly can you please suggest an order and how should I categorise the documents. I have made an Index, sort of Table of content and mentioned order and section number, which will be a part of my Application covering letter. A template for covering letter would really help.

I appreciate your time and effort.

Regards

atariq5
Newly Registered

Post by atariq5 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:11 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ atariq5, are you sure you can submit a third application? Who adviced you to submit a third application.
I think the only option you have is to go for JR if your refusal reasons in the second application can be defended in front of a judge.

Thank you Olasunkanmi for your response. My own solicitor and a few others advised me to make a fresh application before I overstay for more than 28 days. I am planing on submitting a JR as well but its a long process and I would be an over stayer for all that period so to be on the safe side I am sending a fresh application.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ atariq5, are you sure you can submit a third application? Who adviced you to submit a third application.
Olasunkanmi is right. Please confirm once before applying.
atariq5 wrote:Thank you aby00156 for your detailed reply.

Most of the documents are dated well before 10 July but I have few queries. Any document after 10th July 2014 can cause a rejection again.

1. I forgot to mention the business contracts. I have two running contracts (one paid by bank, one my cash), between the companies and myself (as I am self-employed). I am sending copies of these as originals are with Home Office (each page signed as mentioned in guide). That should not be a problem, just make sure the contracts have your name and your clients name and contact details. Home office some times tend to contact your clients for confirmation. Also if contacted your client must be able to confirm the contract.

2. 3rd party letters - This funding is from a family friend who transferred around £10,000 in my personal account back in march in multiple transactions. Amount has been in my account for over two months now. Do I still need to submit a letter from 3rd party's bank. If you have 50K in your account for atleast 1 month then you dont need to show it as a 3rd party. All you need to show is to provide a 1 month (in your case 2 months if you can )old bank statement with the money not going less than 50K. Even I showed only one moth statement. The money was transfered to me by my dad.

I am sending my application in a Lever arch file, dividing documents in around 10 section according to their nature. 10 folders are too many ... lol :) . Please reduce the folders if possible

Kindly can you please suggest an order and how should I categorize the documents. I have made an Index, sort of Table of content and mentioned order and section number, which will be a part of my Application covering letter. A template for covering letter would really help.

The list of documents I submited are :

Folder 1
1. Application form
2. Photos
3. Passport and BRP

Folder 2
4. 50K Statement (savings account UK)
5. Letter from Bank Confirming funds.

Folder 3
6. Masters Original Degree and Transcripts
Folder 4
7. Maintenance Bank Statement
8. Certificate of Incorporation

Folder 5
9. Current Appointment Report (CAR)
10. Share Holder Certificate
11. Business Plan and Market Research
12. CT41G from HMRC (this letter should be dated before 10th July 2014)
13. Payroll Confirmation from HMRC (optional)
14. Business Contract x 1 (this should be dated before 10th July 2014)
15. Business Bank Statement (this should transactions before 10th July 2014)

Folder 6
16. Business Insurance (Public Liability) (optional)
17. Business Invoice x 1 (this should be dated before 10th July 2014)
18. Business Flyer (this should be dated before 10th July 2014)
19. Printout of Adverts on Gumtree, Yell, 192.com, Vista Prints, LinkedIn (this should be dated before 10th July) (any one advert is sufficient)
20. Company Website Printouts. (this should be dated before 10th July 2014)
21. SOC Code on Letter Head (Level 6)
22. CV

Note : Try to avoid submitting documents dated after 10th July 2014. And keep your documentation precise. No need to provide access documentation. Also all the advertisements that you submit must be dated before 10th july 2014

Regards
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

atariq5
Newly Registered

Post by atariq5 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:05 am

aby00156 wrote:
Olasunkanmi is right. Please confirm once before applying.
atariq5 wrote:Thank you aby00156 for your detailed reply.

Thanks for the help, really appreciate. Working on my covering letter now and want to include all the information and explain circumstances.

Most of the documents are dated well before 10 July but I have few queries. Any document after 10th July 2014 can cause a rejection again. I have enough docs before 11 july 2014 and only including docs after 11 july to show the continuity of activity.

1. I forgot to mention the business contracts. I have two running contracts (one paid by bank, one my cash), between the companies and myself (as I am self-employed). I am sending copies of these as originals are with Home Office (each page signed as mentioned in guide). That should not be a problem, just make sure the contracts have your name and your clients name and contact details. Home office some times tend to contact your clients for confirmation. Also if contacted your client must be able to confirm the contract. Check :)

2. 3rd party letters - This funding is from a family friend who transferred around £10,000 in my personal account back in march in multiple transactions. Amount has been in my account for over two months now. Do I still need to submit a letter from 3rd party's bank. If you have 50K in your account for atleast 1 month then you dont need to show it as a 3rd party. All you need to show is to provide a 1 month (in your case 2 months if you can )old bank statement with the money not going less than 50K. Even I showed only one moth statement. The money was transfered to me by my dad. When did you submit your application? updated form clearly mentions if amount was transferred less than 90 days before then 3rd party letter is required.

I am sending my application in a Lever arch file, dividing documents in around 10 section according to their nature. 10 folders are too many ... lol :) . Please reduce the folders if possible Agree.. I have reduced to 7 sections. I have a lot of professional CPD docs dated well before 11 july 2014, hopefully they will help.

Kindly can you please suggest an order and how should I categorize the documents. I have made an Index, sort of Table of content and mentioned order and section number, which will be a part of my Application covering letter. A template for covering letter would really help.

The list of documents I submited are :

Thanks for the list. I will take guidance, in my case company docs don't apply as I am self-employed.
Folder 1
1. Application form
2. Photos
3. Passport and BRP

Folder 2
4. 50K Statement (savings account UK)
5. Letter from Bank Confirming funds.

Folder 3
6. Masters Original Degree and Transcripts
Folder 4
7. Maintenance Bank Statement
8. Certificate of Incorporation

Folder 5
9. Current Appointment Report (CAR)
10. Share Holder Certificate
11. Business Plan and Market Research
12. CT41G from HMRC (this letter should be dated before 10th July 2014)
13. Payroll Confirmation from HMRC (optional)
14. Business Contract x 1 (this should be dated before 10th July 2014)
15. Business Bank Statement (this should transactions before 10th July 2014)

Folder 6
16. Business Insurance (Public Liability) (optional)
17. Business Invoice x 1 (this should be dated before 10th July 2014)
18. Business Flyer (this should be dated before 10th July 2014)
19. Printout of Adverts on Gumtree, Yell, 192.com, Vista Prints, LinkedIn (this should be dated before 10th July) (any one advert is sufficient)
20. Company Website Printouts. (this should be dated before 10th July 2014)
21. SOC Code on Letter Head (Level 6)
22. CV

Note : Try to avoid submitting documents dated after 10th July 2014. And keep your documentation precise. No need to provide access documentation. Also all the advertisements that you submit must be dated before 10th july 2014
Point noted. just submitting later dated to show continuity of activity, (eg. annual subscription 2014 and 2015, online advert payment receipts before and after 11 july, NI 2 bills before and after 11 july etc)for what do you think?

Regards