ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for further information

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scorpio1

Looking for further information

Post by scorpio1 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Hi all,
I can understand that there are number of guidelines/ good practices available to member states to help in identify marriage
of convenience, or good practices in application processing and the modification issued by EU or HO but can anyone help me to locate some document(s) provided to assess residence permit/ entry clearance application against public policy, public health and public security, documents can be guidelines, handbook, good practices or any other.

Thank you in advance.
Khan

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Re: Looking for further information

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:21 pm

What is your exact question?
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler

badratio

Post by badratio » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:53 pm

What are you after? I don't get it.
Naturalisation timeline: EEU PR
Application date: 17-03-2015
Fee deducted : 24-03-2015
Acknowledgment email : 25-03-2015
Approval date : 02-04-2015
Ceremony: 28-04-2015

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:15 am

I am looking for any handbook, guidelines issued by HO or EC in context of public policy, public health or public security related issues in application.
Public health is easily definable but what about others two.
e.g there are guidelines issued by HO or EC when analyzing marriage of convenience.
Hope it will clear now.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:40 pm

There is no guide/hand book rather ukba call for interview which is like face to face exam which passing score is 100% and that score comes with the match of answers of couple. The more questions mismatch the more they believe its marriage of inconvenience.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:17 am

thanks for information but unfortunately, still my initial query is misunderstood.
I am not looking for any documents for sham marriage but for public security and public policy.

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:25 am

scorpio1 wrote:thanks for information but unfortunately, still my initial query is misunderstood.
I am not looking for any documents for sham marriage but for public security and public policy.

call the home office for best guidance :D
God Bless

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:58 pm

call the home office for best guidance :D
Thank you very much for intelligent advice.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:07 pm

scorpio1 wrote:thanks for information but unfortunately, still my initial query is misunderstood.
I think you even not know yourself that what you are asking :o . If frankly speaking then under UKBA eyes almost all marriages are sham if the couples belong to risky low develop countries unless they reply 100% correct during interview and/or have joint commitments like bank balance, children, mortgage, bills, family gatherings etc. And the word you using public security is totally non-related here because even sham marriage is not dangerous for public.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:55 pm

This may help a little: https://eumovement.wordpress.com/catego ... -200438ec/
You should have the look through this FOI request: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... I27127.pdf

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:02 pm

UKBA HUNTER wrote:
I think you even not know yourself that what you are asking :o . If frankly speaking then under UKBA eyes almost all marriages are sham if the couples belong to risky low develop countries unless they reply 100% correct during interview and/or have joint commitments like bank balance, children, mortgage, bills, family gatherings etc. And the word you using public security is totally non-related here because even sham marriage is not dangerous for public.
I think, yet again, that you may not fully understand the request.

The OP is specifically asking for info about how applications are assessed against the public policy, public security and public health criteria, which can allow the Embassy/Home Office to reject an application; this is referred to directly in Directive 2004/38/EC.

The OP only mentioned marriages of convenience to give an example of the documents that are already available for caseworkers to use when reaching decisions.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:43 pm

chaoclive wrote:
UKBA HUNTER wrote:
I think, yet again, that you may not fully understand the request.

The OP is specifically asking for info about how applications are assessed against the public policy, public security and public health criteria, which can allow the Embassy/Home Office to reject an application; this is referred to directly in Directive 2004/38/EC.

The OP only mentioned marriages of convenience to give an example of the documents that are already available for caseworkers to use when reaching decisions.
I think on behalf of op now you clarified a bit further his main query which was unclear before. Probably your excessive web surfing helped here. But my fully generalized answer based on member personal experience has given a general answer. I am sure you will continue to post which directly or indirectly lead to same general answer. All the best to keep continue in posting but alone :lol:

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:08 pm

UKBA HUNTER wrote: I think on behalf of op now you clarified a bit further his main query which was unclear before. Probably your excessive web surfing helped here. But my fully generalized answer based on member personal experience has given a general answer. I am sure you will continue to post which directly or indirectly lead to same general answer. All the best to keep continue in posting but alone :lol:
Haha. My web searches could hardly be considered 'excessive' as they take about 30 seconds each. I don't know where on this thread you have given a useful general answer. Answers, yes. Useful ones? I think not, as is often the case. :wink:

Keep kidding yourself :)

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:17 am

Thanks all of you to share info especially chaoclive, you understood my initial query perfectly. I am in touch with EC as well, I can understand that such info is not available easily, will update you once get some new information.
thanks

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:27 am

scorpio1 wrote:Thanks all of you to share info especially chaoclive, you understood my initial query perfectly. I am in touch with EC as well, I can understand that such info is not available easily, will update you once get some new information.
thanks
Good luck!