ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Net Earnings in Salary Slip and Degree

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Prabeen
Newly Registered

Post by Prabeen » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:15 am

I have a couple of questions reg the salary slip and Degree.

1. For Past earnings is Only the Net Earning in the Salary slip is taken into account or the net take home after deductions for Tax

2. If the Net Earnings in the Salary Slip in considered then my bank statment and the salary slip will match for only the net take home. How is this done. Only if my Net Earnings is considered I will be qualifying.

3. In my ITR Form The total gross will be only the total amount after the savings for that year will shown in the gross, so how will the tally my IT return .

4. When I browsed thro the forum I saw that everybody was talking about attested salary slip, duly signed.Is this the case for everybody or only for those people who dont have proper salary slip.I When I enquired in My Office abt the signing of the salary slip , they said that they will not sign on any salary slip, saying that since the company logo is in the salary slip there is no need of signing it.[/b]

4. The B.E comp will come under the professional category right, then is there any other document I should show inorder to prove that it is a professional course.

prem12

Re: Net Earnings in Salary Slip and Degree

Post by prem12 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:51 pm

In your terms, it is the net salary. (You should call it as 'Gross Salary' rather than 'Net Salary')

B.E. in Comp. is an acedemic qulaification. Do not confuse yourslef.

Salary slips on formal company letter head would not need Sign & Stamp, but if you can get it, it is better.

No idea about the ITR stuff ?
________
Alaska dispensary
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prabeen
Newly Registered

Post by Prabeen » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:53 am

Hi Prem,
Thkx for the response. I have one more question.
Is the Letter from the employer stating my gross a must, since I can get my Salary slip on the company letter head. Also I can show my bank statements for that period .