ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification regarding Naturalisation Fees

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DeeDos

Clarification regarding Naturalisation Fees

Post by DeeDos » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:51 am

Hi All,

We are planning to apply for Naturalisation and while going through the forms and guidelines, I had a query which I am posting here.

Could anyone kindly let me know whether the two amounts mentioned below are applicable to all those who apply for naturalisation? Would the total fees per person be in the range of £2000?

AN Naturalisation £1005
B(OS) B(OTA) RS1 S1 S2 S3 T EM Registration £913

Many thanks,
DD

noajthan

Re: Clarification regarding Naturalisation Fees

Post by noajthan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:36 pm

DeeDos wrote:Hi All,

We are planning to apply for Naturalisation and while going through the forms and guidelines, I had a query which I am posting here.

Could anyone kindly let me know whether the two amounts mentioned below are applicable to all those who apply for naturalisation? Would the total fees per person be in the range of £2000?

AN Naturalisation £1005
B(OS) B(OTA) RS1 S1 S2 S3 T EM Registration £913

Many thanks,
DD
The adult fee for regular naturalisation ie using form AN is 'just' £1005 (per person).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

DeeDos

Re: Clarification regarding Naturalisation Fees

Post by DeeDos » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:23 pm

Thank you, Noajthan.
Much appreciated.

Best,
DD