ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enterpreneur - Need urgent guidance

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BharathRao
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Enterpreneur - Need urgent guidance

Post by BharathRao » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:40 pm

I need urgent guidance to prepare for T1E and appreciate if you can provide some pointers on my concerns.

I am currently in UK with family on Tier 2 ICT Long term Visa. Thruough contacts, I have found out that I can SWITCH over to Tier 1 Entreprenuer and prepaing for it.

I have some concern surrounding this.

Since I am here in UK with family, can I apply for SWITCH for dependents along with my application. My wife do not have any bank account in UK and I have full maintenance funds required for a family of 4 in my bank account, which is accumulated over last 10 months through my salary and savings in London. (Funds maintenance for self and dependents while applying inside UK is less vis-a-vis outside UK)

If I choose to apply for myself and process dependents after I get it, can my family be here in UK on the current Tier 2 ICT dependent visa or do they need to go back to home country and I apply from there (considering my kids are already studying in London and their studies is not affected)

If I get T1E visa while I apply, till what time my Tier 2 ICT be valid, will it be valid till its issuance period of three years or not?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur - Need urgent guidance

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:39 am

@ BharathRao, if you decide to switch to Tier 1 Enter visa within UK, it will be advisable to submit your dependants applications (most especially your spouse) together with yours because once your visa is appoved, your dependants previous visa (Tier 2 ICT dependant visa) automatically cancelled and they will then become overstayers and thus have 28days to submit fresh application before the overstaying period will have an effect on their immigration history.

If your Tier 1 enter visa is approved, your previous Tier 2 ICT visa will be cancelled immediately.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

BharathRao
Newly Registered

Post by BharathRao » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:34 am

Thank you Olasunkanmi for your response, much appreciated.

I have one more question which will be key point in deciding to apply.

In worst case scenario, if my T1E application is rejected, will I get the application money back (including that of Spouse and Chilren) and can I continue to work in UK on my current T2 ICT visa which is valid till 2017?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:47 am

@ BharathRao, if your Tier 1 enter application get refused, your application fees won't be refunded, but your NHS surcharge fees might be refunded.

Your previous Tier 2 ICT visa will still be valid.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

BharathRao
Newly Registered

Post by BharathRao » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Thank you Olasunkanmi. This helps.