ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejected UK Visit Visa twice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daddy1980

Rejected UK Visit Visa twice

Post by daddy1980 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Hi guys, My mother applied a visit visa from Pakistan which unfortunately has got rejected today. First time She applied back in 2013 and was refused as well. This time ECO came up with following objections;

I have refused your application for a visit visa because i am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2-V4.10 of Appendix V immigration Rules for Visitors because

1. You are seeking entry clearance to the United Kingdom for a period of 6 weeks as a family visitor. I understand the importance of family visits and their contribution to maintaining family life. I have therefore considered your application with due care and attention.

2. The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and your own intentions. You have said that your son and daughter in law will help you with this visit by paying for your maintenance and accommodation whilst you are in the United Kingdom and I am satisfied that they are in a position to do so. But whilst I take that into account in assessing your proposed maintenance and accommodation in the UK, that is only one aspect of the Visitor rules and this sponsorship does not satisfy me of your own intention to leave the UK on completion of your visit.

3. You state that you are supported by family in Pakistan and that you receive £300-350 per month from friends and family. As evidence of this you have chosen to submit a bank statement from MCB and also details of money transfers between you and your son which I acknowledge. However to demonstrate your personal circumstances in Pakistan you have provided limited supporting documents; as a consequence, I am unable to assess your familial and personal circumstances in Pakistan which impact upon your incentive and intention to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit.

4. I note that you state that you intend to return to Pakistan in October 2015 to attend your younger son's wedding however you have chosen to submit limited documents to demonstrate this. Furthermore, you have no evidenced income, assets or family members in Pakistan. I consider that you have little in the way of ties to Pakistan to give you an incentive to leave the United Kingdom. It is your responsibility to satisfy me that your personal circumstances are such that if granted leave to enter, you will comply with all of the conditions attached to any such leave and that you will leave the UK on completion of the proposed visit. Given the above, I am not satisfied as to your intentions for visiting the UK. V4.2.

FUTURE APPLICATIONS

Any future UK Visa applications you make will be considered on their individual merits, however they may be refused unless;

* Your personal circumstances change significantly between now and your next application.
* you provide compelling new evidence with your next application.

In relation to this decision there is no right of appeal or right of administrative review."

Just wondering if someone else have faced same issue. Would highly appreciate if someone could assist me as i don't see any hope next time.

adnan111
Member of Standing

Re: Rejected UK Visit Visa twice

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:18 pm

The ECO is stating that he or she wants to grant the visa but you have not produced enough evidence.

The ECO is concerned that you will not return after the visit and will remain with sponsor.

You have not produced evidence of the £300-£350 that you state that you receives from friends and relatives.

You have not produced enough evidence of the intended marriage of your son in Pakistan.

You have not produced any evidence of any assets owned by you, or given details about your family there in Pakistan.

Unless you are able to produce additional evidence and give more information don't bother applying again.

I think that you need to give documentary proof of assets, income, family, and wedding in Pakistan, so that ECO will be confident that your mother will return to Pakistan

ismail.desai
Newly Registered

Post by ismail.desai » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:21 pm

daddy1980 wrote:Hi guys, My mother applied a visit visa from Pakistan which unfortunately has got rejected today. First time She applied back in 2013 and was refused as well. This time ECO came up with following objections;

I have refused your application for a visit visa because i am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2-V4.10 of Appendix V immigration Rules for Visitors because

1. You are seeking entry clearance to the United Kingdom for a period of 6 weeks as a family visitor. I understand the importance of family visits and their contribution to maintaining family life. I have therefore considered your application with due care and attention.

2. The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and your own intentions. You have said that your son and daughter in law will help you with this visit by paying for your maintenance and accommodation whilst you are in the United Kingdom and I am satisfied that they are in a position to do so. But whilst I take that into account in assessing your proposed maintenance and accommodation in the UK, that is only one aspect of the Visitor rules and this sponsorship does not satisfy me of your own intention to leave the UK on completion of your visit.

3. You state that you are supported by family in Pakistan and that you receive £300-350 per month from friends and family. As evidence of this you have chosen to submit a bank statement from MCB and also details of money transfers between you and your son which I acknowledge. However to demonstrate your personal circumstances in Pakistan you have provided limited supporting documents; as a consequence, I am unable to assess your familial and personal circumstances in Pakistan which impact upon your incentive and intention to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit.

4. I note that you state that you intend to return to Pakistan in October 2015 to attend your younger son's wedding however you have chosen to submit limited documents to demonstrate this. Furthermore, you have no evidenced income, assets or family members in Pakistan. I consider that you have little in the way of ties to Pakistan to give you an incentive to leave the United Kingdom. It is your responsibility to satisfy me that your personal circumstances are such that if granted leave to enter, you will comply with all of the conditions attached to any such leave and that you will leave the UK on completion of the proposed visit. Given the above, I am not satisfied as to your intentions for visiting the UK. V4.2.

FUTURE APPLICATIONS

Any future UK Visa applications you make will be considered on their individual merits, however they may be refused unless;

* Your personal circumstances change significantly between now and your next application.

In relation to this decision there is no right of appeal or right of administrative review."

Just wondering if someone else have faced same issue. Would highly appreciate if someone could assist me as i don't see any hope next time.

My father got refused 6 weeks ago due to the lack of supporting documents provided however I happlied again and its not looking promising at all. we will find out in few days time and post it on here

ismail.desai
Newly Registered

Post by ismail.desai » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:31 pm

daddy1980 wrote:Hi guys, My mother applied a visit visa from Pakistan which unfortunately has got rejected today. First time She applied back in 2013 and was refused as well. This time ECO came up with following objections;

FUTURE APPLICATIONS

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Thanks Adnan and Ismail.
@adnan thanks for your suggestions they are helpful and therefore I'm going to reapply for my mother very soon. I will update once our file is submitted. @ Ismail please keep us updated with your father's application progress.

One more thing I want to ask that when my mother went to collect her documents back from Islamabad visa office, they didn't gave her sponsor's bank statement back. She was just given photocopies of them. My question is that as she is going to reapply would I have to send her sponsor's bank statements again??

azeemhafeez1984
Newly Registered

Post by azeemhafeez1984 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:28 am

i also applied for my mom & dad, and i got same refusal as yours.

can anyone tell me how can i remove these objections made by visa decision maker.

Personal contact information removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:05 pm

azeemhafeez1984 wrote:i also applied for my mom & dad, and i got same refusal as yours.

can anyone tell me how can i remove these objections made by visa decision maker.

Personal contact information removed by moderator
This topic is 2 years old, please start your own topic with your circumstances an questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.