ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TLSCONTACT London

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

njzy
Newly Registered

TLSCONTACT London

Post by njzy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi,

I have booked an appointment with my wife, as stated on the website, we booked the same appointment.
We assumed that we can take our children with us as we don't have anyone in the UK to look after them, as well as we need to travel long distance to london, and it's not practical to find childcare.

However, after the appointment is made, the website states that no one apart from the applicant is allowed into the premise.
I am very worried if we won't be allowed into the building that day.

Has anyone had similar experiences, or have any advice that they can share?

Much appreciated!

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: TLSCONTACT London

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:56 pm

Which Consulate's TLS contact centre are you intending to visit. This is definitely enforced at the French TLS center, as I remember only applicants were allowed in when I was there last year.

sirlim

Post by sirlim » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:41 am

On a slightly unrelated note, TLS says that to satisfy the "proof of accommodation" requirement, we need "A reservation confirmation issued directly by the hotel clearly stating". Does this mean that Expedia/Booking.com reservations alone do not satisfy this requirement?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:03 pm

sirlim wrote:On a slightly unrelated note, TLS says that to satisfy the "proof of accommodation" requirement, we need "A reservation confirmation issued directly by the hotel clearly stating". Does this mean that Expedia/Booking.com reservations alone do not satisfy this requirement?
From what I've heard this depends on the specific TLS centres you apply through, as they appear to interpret this differently. The French TLS however did accept booking.com reservations when I applied last year. Additionally the Finnish consulate did as well.