ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Human Rights Article 8

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunnyhoney666

Re: Human Rights Article 8

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:55 am

naa wrote:Hello Sunny
any update on your daughters BC. We have decided to the application our self. The Solicitor fee is too much. Any advice from the panel will be much appreciated. Thanks
HI Guys
Just wanted to give you updates, My daughter has become British citizen yesterday. We have applied for her registration based on 10 years because she was born in the UK and never went out ever since. It took exactly 4 months to get her register from the date of application. We all family members were waiting for her decision.

Now next phase, what sort of application we should submit now? Please see below email thread so you can understand my case. Can anybody kindly advise me what to do next? should we go for desecration or should apply for any other route other than 10 years route towards ILR? We are aiming to go for shortest route if possible. 1 child is British citizen, other 2 are 8 and 7 years of age.

I've also submit my appeal for DVLA licence revocation, my hearing is being held on 30th of June, let's see what will happen. will keep you posted. Just to refresh your memory, My Driver's licence has been revoked due to unlawful stay in the UK and I'm fighting for that.
Any comments would be helpful

Thanks for your help in advance,
Regards
Sunny