ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maxmelion

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by maxmelion » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:43 am

Mutmal wrote:
maxmelion wrote:Guys i received 6 missed calls from the first of june from a private number but i never pick the phone up bcos always my phone sillent as they ringe me in day time
do u think that might be from ukba aa i applied for ror on feb? Or might be anything else
Which number usually ukba call for interview ? Is it number or private number ?
Thanx
very rare that HO called somebody and definitely not 6 time
and they do not ring for interview, they always send letter and you have to confirming sending email provided on letter that you are able to attend the interview on the date what they ask on letter

I phoned ukba yesterday asked them if they phoned me they take my details nd waited 10 min then she said we will ringe u within 48 hours . That mean saturday . Are they open on saturdays? Or they said tht to everyone
anyway i applied in feb so i hope they send me the outcome bu end of july when i bk from my holidays .

ab392
Newly Registered

Post by ab392 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:47 am

These boards have been really helpful so I wanted to give back by providing my timeline so far.

Application sent: 16.06
Received in HO (Royal Mail Tracked): 18.06
Payment deduction Credit Card: 19.06
Biometric Enrollment Rec'd: 25.06 (dated 22.06)

Will update with progress, best of luck to everyone!

giulia
Newly Registered

Post by giulia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:49 am

Good news here! My husband received his RC yesterday, he applied early January. We never heard anything from HO during this 6 months
He is Costa Rican and I am Italian.

I am sure you will get yours soon, this forum really helped me during this exhausting waiting !

Good luck everybody :) !

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:56 am

giulia wrote:Good news here! My husband received his RC yesterday, he applied early January. We never heard anything from HO during this 6 months
He is Costa Rican and I am Italian.

I am sure you will get yours soon, this forum really helped me during this exhausting waiting !

Good luck everybody :) !
Giulia, thanks for posting your timeline!
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

faz540
Newly Registered

Post by faz540 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:03 am

I don't know why home office is taking too long i applied in last year end of July its all most been a year . we had home vist in march and they called my wife employer on April but still we haven,t received RC or any decision .
We did complaint to UKBA complaint department but reply as usual 'your case is still under consideration and there is no decision has been made on your application yet'
We requested Mp as well to ask home office about our application but 'exactly same response we got back from Mp. ' Under process .

i don't know what we can do now to get decision on our application from home office.

Is anyone else going through or has been through with the same situation .??

jenangeles
United States of America

Post by jenangeles » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:07 pm

Mileman wrote: Jen, can you share some details from your application? It seems you had everything sorted in 4 months...
If you search my previous posts, I wrote a post about it when I received my RC.

I will say that I applied just before they introduced the new form and the biometrics requirement so your mileage may vary.

aepbb
Newly Registered

Post by aepbb » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:46 pm

For the people wondering about the CoA...
After calling them monday and wednesday, I got a call back yesterday and the nice lady on the phone told me it is currently taking around 20 days between the biometrics and CoA. She told me to call back if it has been more than 20 days.

I also did not receive the letter of acknowledgement and she told me it is sent by (and responsibility of) the people who do the payment, not them.

I am glad they called yesterday, as this morning my phone just dived into the toilet :(

My timeline:
Application for EEA(QP)+EEA(FM) received by HO on 05.06.15
biometrics done on 15.06.15 (letter was dated 13.06.15)
CoA still waiting

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:34 pm

aepbb wrote:For the people wondering about the CoA...
After calling them monday and wednesday, I got a call back yesterday and the nice lady on the phone told me it is currently taking around 20 days between the biometrics and CoA. She told me to call back if it has been more than 20 days.

I also did not receive the letter of acknowledgement and she told me it is sent by (and responsibility of) the people who do the payment, not them.

I am glad they called yesterday, as this morning my phone just dived into the toilet :(

My timeline:
Application for EEA(QP)+EEA(FM) received by HO on 05.06.15
biometrics done on 15.06.15 (letter was dated 13.06.15)
CoA still waiting
i applied on almost same date as u. n in same situation as u.
App Sent: 01/06/15
Bio Sub: 16/06/15
COA: 26/06/15
RC: 18/11/15

PacoLondres
Newly Registered

Post by PacoLondres » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Finally, some good news...

Applied : 04/02/2015
Acknowledgement dated: 09/02/2015
COA dated: 13/02/2015
RC dated: 21/06/2015

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:30 pm

PacoLondres wrote:Finally, some good news...

Applied : 04/02/2015
Acknowledgement dated: 09/02/2015
COA dated: 13/02/2015
RC dated: 21/06/2015
Paco, thanks for sharing...it seems this week has been a bit more active...

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:53 am

musassco wrote:
gullposh wrote:Applied in December 19 2014 (married.)
COA received 5 January 2015
almost been 6 month and did not receive anything except COA.

iv rung them and asked about my case status .. HO presenter took my detail and said , 'we will call you back in 5 working days '. so i received call today morning and she said your 6 month period is completed and the case worker investigating your case and hopefully decision will be made soon.. and she asked me if i want new COA letter for my job and they can send it to me in couple of days if i want , as old COA letter ll expire after 6 months.
lets see how long they would take to send RC.....
Hi, how many days they call you back ? Exactly 5 days?
they exactly called me after 5 days ...

what about you ?

ADL_London
Newly Registered

Post by ADL_London » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:25 am

Hi all
This forum really helped dealing with the stress of our application so we just wanted to share our waiting time since the passport arrived today!

Application date: 10th February 2015
CoA received: 17th February 2015
Passport and visa received: 26th June 2015

We applied as married couple, my husband is from New Zealand and I'm Italian, full time employee.

Good luck to everyone!

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:17 am

hi how long it takes to send back the passport? last friday i have filled up the form to send back my wife's passport and i am still waiting for it? guys any idea why it is taking too long?

jingin
Newly Registered

Post by jingin » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:35 am

Mileman wrote:
jingin wrote:Update****
Had a home visit yesterday around 9:15 A.m . Luckily i was home and live near my work place . two immigration female officers came , was a bit nervous and dis oriented as i just woke up but they were polite and well mannered. Asked usual questions about wife and how long we been together, when married the usual charade. Overall it went well. they stayed for 15 minutes and hopefully it went well. Even though they asked to show pictures but before i could show they asked other questions.
I applied on the 30th of January and now after the visit don't know how much longer the process will take. Can anyone shed light on how long normally it takes in your experience once a home visit is conducted.
Jingin, how long were you married by the time you applied?
Mileman 3 months before my application we got married. I guess thats why they did the visit to check . I can see some february cases are getting their RC's. Really hope i could get it in a weeks time as its 5 months now .

maxmelion

Post by maxmelion » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:22 am

Is any1 here applied rc application then he requested his passport back then he got his resident .
do they ring to request passport back or sent letters or sent all decuments back with letter says sent ur passport to stamp it.
its looks like start send to replay for sec10 day of feb
applied 15 feb
ackno letter 17 feb
coa dated 19 feb
passport request fot renew april
rc waiting
its ror

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:52 am

maxmelion wrote:Is any1 here applied rc application then he requested his passport back then he got his resident .
do they ring to request passport back or sent letters or sent all decuments back with letter says sent ur passport to stamp it.
its looks like start send to replay for sec10 day of feb
applied 15 feb
ackno letter 17 feb
coa dated 19 feb
passport request fot renew april
rc waiting
its ror
how long it took for you to get back your passport after filling up the request form?

maxmelion

Post by maxmelion » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:16 pm

Mine take 7 working days . But usually take 10 days

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:23 pm

thanks melion.. i requested on last friday.. hopefully i will get it by next week

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:06 pm

jingin wrote:
Mileman wrote:
jingin wrote:Update****
Had a home visit yesterday around 9:15 A.m . Luckily i was home and live near my work place . two immigration female officers came , was a bit nervous and dis oriented as i just woke up but they were polite and well mannered. Asked usual questions about wife and how long we been together, when married the usual charade. Overall it went well. they stayed for 15 minutes and hopefully it went well. Even though they asked to show pictures but before i could show they asked other questions.
I applied on the 30th of January and now after the visit don't know how much longer the process will take. Can anyone shed light on how long normally it takes in your experience once a home visit is conducted.
Jingin, how long were you married by the time you applied?
Mileman 3 months before my application we got married. I guess thats why they did the visit to check . I can see some february cases are getting their RC's. Really hope i could get it in a weeks time as its 5 months now .
It would seem that any marriage or union under a year are the ones getting the visits...hopefully by now they will understand it is legitimate and send you your RC!

musassco
Newly Registered

Post by musassco » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:04 pm

gullposh wrote:
musassco wrote:
gullposh wrote:Applied in December 19 2014 (married.)
COA received 5 January 2015
almost been 6 month and did not receive anything except COA.

iv rung them and asked about my case status .. HO presenter took my detail and said , 'we will call you back in 5 working days '. so i received call today morning and she said your 6 month period is completed and the case worker investigating your case and hopefully decision will be made soon.. and she asked me if i want new COA letter for my job and they can send it to me in couple of days if i want , as old COA letter ll expire after 6 months.
lets see how long they would take to send RC.....
Hi, how many days they call you back ? Exactly 5 days?
they exactly called me after 5 days ...

what about you ?
They never call back 2 time now :(

faz540
Newly Registered

Post by faz540 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:24 am

I don't know why home office is taking too long i applied in last year end of July its all most been a year . we had home vist in march and they called my wife employer on April but still we haven,t received RC or any decision .
We did complaint to UKBA complaint department but reply as usual 'your case is still under consideration and there is no decision has been made on your application yet'
We requested Mp as well to ask home office about our application but 'exactly same response we got back from Mp. ' Under process .

i don't know what we can do now to get decision on our application from home office.

Is anyone else going through or has been through with the same situation .??

Any Suggestions please ..//////??

Puparin
Newly Registered

Post by Puparin » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:08 pm

I applied on the 30th of January and now after the visit don't know how much longer the process will take. Can anyone shed light on how long normally it takes in your experience once a home visit is conducted.[/quote]

Jingin, how long were you married by the time you applied?[/quote]

Mileman 3 months before my application we got married. I guess thats why they did the visit to check . I can see some february cases are getting their RC's. Really hope i could get it in a weeks time as its 5 months now .[/quote]

It would seem that any marriage or union under a year are the ones getting the visits...hopefully by now they will understand it is legitimate and send you your RC![/quote]

Mileman, I'm just curious if this is the trend on this forum i.e. marriages under a year getting home visits. I thought there has also been marriages/union under a year that didn't get any home visit before receiving their RC?

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Puparin wrote:Had a home visit yesterday around 9:15 A.m . Luckily i was home and live near my work place . two immigration female officers came , was a bit nervous and dis oriented as i just woke up but they were polite and well mannered. Asked usual questions about wife and how long we been together, when married the usual charade. Overall it went well. they stayed for 15 minutes and hopefully it went well. Even though they asked to show pictures but before i could show they asked other questions.
Jingin, how long were you married by the time you applied?[/quote]

Mileman 3 months before my application we got married. I guess thats why they did the visit to check . I can see some february cases are getting their RC's. Really hope i could get it in a weeks time as its 5 months now .[/quote]

It would seem that any marriage or union under a year are the ones getting the visits...hopefully by now they will understand it is legitimate and send you your RC![/quote]

Mileman, I'm just curious if this is the trend on this forum i.e. marriages under a year getting home visits. I thought there has also been marriages/union under a year that didn't get any home visit before receiving their RC?[/quote]

I´m sure there are cases where under a year there are no visits as well, I am only speaking for the few months I have been on the forum!

ab392
Newly Registered

Post by ab392 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:15 am

Update
These boards have been really helpful so I wanted to give back by providing my timeline so far.

Application sent EEA EFM Unmarried Partner 16.06
Received in HO (Royal Mail Tracked): 18.06
Payment deduction Credit Card: 19.06
Biometric Enrollment Rec'd: 25.06 (dated 22.06)

Confirmation of Application without right to work:27.06 (dated 22.06)
[*]This is because you have not provided original documentation for all of the following:
evidence of relationship with your EEA national sponsor

Email & Phone Call Follow-up (29.06)

Has anyone applying for an EEA EFM get a COA with right to work?

mmalinconia

Post by mmalinconia » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:32 am

Hi, I have updated my signature with timeline. Now it seems after submitting the biometrics, COA takes 3 weeks to arrive.

With the COA dated 25th June, when should we expect the RC? (Egyptian + Latvian, married for 2 years, both working, no children, applied together for EEA (FM) and EEA (QP)

Could it take 4-5 month approx?