ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Help Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ridgmike11
Newly Registered

Help Help Help

Post by ridgmike11 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:12 pm

I am currently in the uk, married to a dutch citizen and I have been to Netherlands from 2013 up to 2014, previously in the uk from 2012 , she never applied for a residence card I the uk for me , its in Netherlands I obtained a residence card my wife, but was upheld cos my marriage certificate was not legalised by the ministry of foreign affairs in Nigeria as I came to the uk without first and this was not a problem, I had to move back with my partner to the uk last year june 2014 and now my marriage certificate has been legalised, she is heavily pregnant about six months and now in Netherlands, she cannot come to pick me from here to join her, we are married for over 3 years now, and about to have kids , is it possible to come to the Netherlands and what are the criteria, because we have a bit of an issue now and she is refusing to come get me! What are my chances if I come over to the Netherlands as I want to be close to my kids. Can I get to france from the UK. With all relevant documents apart from my residence card as I Don not have one in the UK

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Help Help Help

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:53 pm

ridgmike11 wrote:I am currently in the uk, married to a dutch citizen and I have been to Netherlands from 2013 up to 2014, previously in the uk from 2012 , she never applied for a residence card I the uk for me , its in Netherlands I obtained a residence card my wife, but was upheld cos my marriage certificate was not legalised by the ministry of foreign affairs in Nigeria as I came to the uk without first and this was not a problem, I had to move back with my partner to the uk last year june 2014 and now my marriage certificate has been legalised, she is heavily pregnant about six months and now in Netherlands, she cannot come to pick me from here to join her, we are married for over 3 years now, and about to have kids , is it possible to come to the Netherlands and what are the criteria, because we have a bit of an issue now and she is refusing to come get me! What are my chances if I come over to the Netherlands as I want to be close to my kids. Can I get to france from the UK. With all relevant documents apart from my residence card as I Don not have one in the UK

What was your immigration History in the UK before travelling to Netherlands as I don't quite understand that part? You need to explain in more details in order for someone to give you an advice cause so far it is confusing.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.