ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics Letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Loughborough
Newly Registered

Biometrics Letter

Post by Loughborough » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi there

I applied for naturalisation on 30th April through NCS. After 4 weeks i.e. on 28th May I got an email re receipt of my application and a case ID was allocated; one for the whole family.

I have checked my credit card's online statement and the money has been deducted dated 21st June...which is Sunday so they must ave done it on 18th Thursday or 19th Friday but it two days to appear on the statement. However,i have not got the biometrics letter yet, it is almost a week when they deducted the money...is that normal?

My understanding is that they send biometrics letter as soon as the money is taken.

Any advice, thanks.

rsa707
Newly Registered

Re: Biometrics Letter

Post by rsa707 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Usually it takes about a week or so. Wait for few more days. They send it by 2nd class post and can take few days :D