ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complex Case Miracle

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cezza2012
Newly Registered

Complex Case Miracle

Post by cezza2012 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:41 pm

My husband applied for FLRM may 2012, this was rejected November 2012 due to apply 3 days after the 28 days curtailment rules, he was then given a 10year parent of a child under new rules that weren't in place at time of application.

I sent home office several letters of objection for nearly 2 years since from the date they gave us decision, i just kept receiving letters stating the case would not be reconsidered, I eventually found the complaints section and sent a complaint December 2014, we then got letter back January this year stating the could reconsider the case.

Late January, they then granted him 2 year sPouse visa, the letter stated.

when can you apply for indefinite leave to remain?

you can apply for for indefinite leave to remain when you have completed 2 years as a spouse, I told my husband we have already done this they issued you with the wrong visa in the first place and they now changed their former decision.

we consulted a few immigration lawyers they told us they see or point we could apply but it would be 50-50 chance as we still got 1 year and 6 months left on this visa they just gave us.

We decided to go do the premium service and take our chance, we got there by 1:30, got the decision by 3:30ish, they granted my husband his ILR..

Glory be to god!!! This is such a miracle!!

asfan123

Re: Complex Case Miracle

Post by asfan123 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:40 pm

Many congrats....