ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After PR acquired, conditions for non-eu spouse for PR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

After PR acquired, conditions for non-eu spouse for PR

Post by Pablito » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:36 am

I hope someone could enlighten me because I am confused a little.

If I got my PR but after acquiring it I became a student does my non-eu wife would still need to prove her right to permanent residence by means of Comprehensive Insurance upon completion of her 5 years with me here? Much appreciated your responses.

vinny

Re: After PR acquired, conditions for non-eu spouse for PR

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:56 am

After you acquire PR, you don't need to be a qualified person. So, being a student is irrelevant. Therefore, CSIC is no longer required.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Re: After PR acquired, conditions for non-eu spouse for PR

Post by Pablito » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:56 pm

Thank you Vinny that's what I thought however having had all that experience that I had with UKBA I am bit worried that they may view that situation in a different way. I know there are certain documents that ECOs suppose to use them as guidance, do you know maybe if there is any information that describes this sort of scenario, perhaps you could give me some guidance yourself where to find it? I would really much appreciate that.